Let's Introduce PVP :)

I understand that the concept of PVP is controversial. However, I believe that it will be interesting.

There are definitely a decent amount of errors. However please look over it.

Note I posted it in dungeons but also here because I’m not sure if it counts as a dungeon.

About the Ideas category
Pvp rotmg?
PvP gamemodes

Let’s not

Too preoccupied to read or even skim the doc.

NOW, STAY WITH ME HERE, IMAGINE PVP
Bunch of Jugg Warriors buttfucking each other. Now to counter that we have Ogmur Knights. Beyond that you have Prot Priests.
AFTER SKIMMING
Ok so here’s the godly team setup.

Jugg Warriors
Ogmur Knights
Prot/Normal Priest
Mystics

However, what if we make the teams random. You don’t get to choose them. ALso stasis doesn’t work

Random teams would encourage meta sets, especially if there are rewards. Also I understand the Mystic can’t stasis but that makes it all the better. Being able to 100% curse is amazing.

Sorry. What are meta sets?

1. PvP is impossible to implement in this game due to the way the code works, or so I’ve heard.

2. This game wasn’t balanced around PvP at all and trying to shoehorn it in nearly 8 years after the fact is a recipe for disaster.

3. Human beings have much more complex patterns than most AIs, which makes the implementation of PvP in a game based around learning basic patterns a very poor fit.

Maybe warriors and paladins buff themselves to… ACHIEVE SB LOOT?

Meta as an idea is the best strategy or setup for said goal, in this case PvP.

Some meta sets would be extremely damage and defense, a.k.a Ogmur Knights and Jugg Warriors. Having a Mystic is an added bonus if you have a Jugg Warrior. And you’re lucky enough to score a healing class then you’re ny unstoppable unless the other teams pulled off a godly combo.

How much you want to bet most of those warriors could have gotten loot even if they buffed the entire group

Also, I don’t see what the problem with meta sets are.

There would be no diversity at all. Same old few classes and especially because Warrior has such a high health pool with your tweaks a Jugg Warrior is all that you would see dominate.

But without pet, you can’t even infini juggie

Well DPS on a Berserk Warrior is extremely high with almost any weapon so there’s really no competition. It would end up as a cluttered battleground of meta sets because if you were to bring a Wizard in it would get destroyed in mere seconds. Landing full perfect spellbombs 3-4 times won’t even kill a class due to the high HP tweak.

Huntress could easily make melees a sitting duck

And trickster/rouge could just dodge entirely while farming melees health from a distance

And? In a few seconds flat a huntress would be ran over by whatever pandemonium is on the rest of the battlefield. Unless it has a CTrap it will get destroyed by the hoard of Melees. That is at the rare occurrence of a Huntress even showing up.

I think if it showed up, it would have a ctrap. Ctraps aren’t exactly rare.

Also its 5 vs 5. Not literally 1 v 1

It’s on mate.