Lets play with our imagination

FAKE the tree in the top right isnt a sprite in the game

Now now lets all put our tin foil hats away. I have no idea what youā€™re going on about.

i would really apreciate if it was actually related to the topic, thanks.

Where is that?

Wooden Labyrinth. Play the game noooob

Well, I havenā€™t run a shatters but I have soloed WooLab a few times. I guess the swole rogue tile pattern is new-ish?

Anyway, side thought on this topic: iā€™m going to start deleting posts in this thread that arenā€™t in the spirit of the OP, such as photoshops manipulating the tiles in the screenshots. Think of this thread as looking at the clouds and imagining theyā€™re dogs and things. Clouds happen naturally and thatā€™s why itā€™s fun imagining theyā€™re things they arenā€™t. We donā€™t manufacture clouds in specific shapes.

Itā€™s not a thing, the boss vomits acid on your face and you can draw with it

Pent is op, not photoshop

from reddit
look at minimap
@LegendAlt

Yes please do, just make sure you research whether they could happen first.

Yeah :c lately theres alot of posts that are kinda going to another direction. so would reallly apreaciate that , thanks.

Mine was more about the little avatar heads though.

I tried :star:

:point_up:

"..." [wordless conversations]

Totally not what I expected as I was scrolling down.

Can someone else do this one for me? I see a dragon, but Iā€™m pretty sure I have no idea how to draw a dragon without it looking weird/messed up.

at least outline the dragon for us blind people

Its the ā€œcornerā€ of the castle with the 2 missing tiles as mouth and the breakable one as eye

[OMG HOW IS IT THAT Iā€™VE NEVER NOTICED THIS TOPIC BEFORE TODAY?!? You guys are awesome. OB]