Let's see what you're hoarding! Post your muledumps here

np i get you.

some what possible, not sure about him, but if i made my prices more acceptable, i could do that, since i merch almost every single item. its like 1L profit for each top. Skins can make like 2ubhp sometimes. STs 2-3L.

Although shurima only merchs STs (mainly)

minimal[quote=“Diss, post:213, topic:1207”]
server transferring time
[/quote]

people actually come quite fast, also you are occupied with other people[quote=“Diss, post:213, topic:1207”]
mule calling time
[/quote]

i think shurima has tons of vaults[quote=“Diss, post:213, topic:1207”]
item management time
[/quote]

no idea what that is

Pay to win

Merching 1 L in profit within 3 minute is totally possible I agree with that,

but merching 1 L in profit within 3 minutes on average constantly for a total of 5 hours is rather unbelieveable

Ah I meant transferring items after merching so that all storages stay organized. Say if you merched a pixie into life potions, you would have to spend time in moving the life pots into your designated chests or mules

I purchased about 45 holy avenger skins among other things for ~2-4L each when the price crashed. I sold them all about two weeks later over the course of that week for 10-12L once the price went back up. Several days I was able to net profits of over 75L. Sure it was somewhat of a fluke, but it is still 100L a day on at least 2 of the days. A single sale could take less than a minute to transact. 6-10L profit per skin sale. In 1 minute. I was able to sell all 45 or whatever of those skins that week. That’s a profit average of over 300 life, from those skins alone. I went on to do this with the little helper, the hunchback, and the skeleton skins, purchasing numerous quantities of each for extremely low prices due to DECA releasing them as event chests.

Once you have 100L in pure to use to merch, it becomes EXTREMELY easy to take advantage of massive price fluctuations like this. You just need to have the starting capital to make it worth it.

It is excellent that you don’t take everything you see for face value. Just please be careful to pull the trigger on calling people “dupers” and “RWTers.” Those things tend to spread.

when he says to have the starting capital, but you only got 6 L atm.

? What do you mean?

you say you gotta have the starting capital, but atm i only have 6L rip.

Oh. Well you can start merching with a single mana. That’s really what I recommend people start with.

I’m taking a risk every time I purchase 50 of a skin. If the prices doesn’t go up, I’m screwed.

I mean, I consider myself to be a pretty mediocre mercher.

I believe in you

So basically, you took advantage of others duping and bought their crap.

uhm no. I took advantage of DECA releasing the skins as drops in chests which crashed the market price for the skins.

Oh ok, and the etherites and pixies?

i started at 1 att thats how i got to where i am today

Are you quite sure that he simply didn’t just use multiple accounts to merch at the same time?

I’ve done it before.

There simply isn’t enough people out there to sell or buy the items, even if you he is insanely fast with multiple accounts logged on at the same time!

Other than that don’t forget that we have competitors too, there are tonnes of people who would like to merch as well, so even if you reach out to trade you would still have to beat the fellow merchant. Due to all these factors, practically it isn’t possible to merch that fast!

suspicious cropping get banned

pretty pathetic for a white star

bruh you’re richer than me

That’s more than 16, that’s 169. (I’m pretty sure all of the items I marked are tagged as UT in-game.)

Even only counting the items I would generally consider UT (marked red+orange), you have 21 UTs.
Then again, maybe you don’t consider tomb rings and ring pops to be real UTs because they are so common.