Let's see what you're hoarding! Post your muledumps here

By UT I should have clarified: untradeable items stored in the vault chests (not gift chests) of my main account. The tricky part of the question is realizing that I was playing archer at the time, and the UTs I carried on my archer at that time don’t count toward the 16.

oh… i thought the tricky part was realizing which ones were on your alt.

UT officially stands for UnTiered, not UnTradable, the term for untradables is Soulbound.

I guess I’d remove from the list; a dbow reskin, a cbow, a QoT, a pyra and a candy ring.

@Diss I didn’t think getting 35 8/8 chars was possible…
https://realmeye.com/player/Diss

you’re right but I assumed that in that context it was obvious what I meant, seeing as there are 15 UBHPs and stuff like that

Lmao 35 8/8 is far, far, far less than what he has in terms of item value, I mean come on he has a hundred ST Spells how do we even top that

I do have more than 100L starting capital and have tried merching before, and thats exactly why I found you suspicious. Merching is a slow process because of the low demand and high supply of the over priced items. Your speed is way beyond normal. What you said, including your private message on realmeye isnt convincing at all.

Not even that, flipping involves buying low and selling high. But you have to remember that there are not only merchers, but regular traders as well (I.e people who beat your slightly shitty prices).

I do find it extremely hard to believe since 100 L / 5 hours is insane. That’s why I challenged Shurima and scorch to record an hour of legit marching (with none of that bullshit def for pixie shit on youtube) vs my hour of regular gameplay on some other thread.

I can’t prove the long term marching though, and I find that more believable. Shurima told me that he bought a shitton of mana when it dropped because of all the OT events and sold them when prices rebounded which makes more sense.

OK let’s stop derailing thus thread before doc molests us.

uhhh, such a pain, i never boast of my times, but ill upload tons of pics, too lazy to do all that work.

Here you go. I have a few accounts that I play that have other UT and ST items but this is the bulk of it. I tend to feed most of my high FEED power (700+) UTs but save just a few for those Oops moments. I also keep most of my extra WC tops on a few mules because I just don’t have the room in my vaults for them.

I’m so poor :slight_smile:

thats more than I have

Rip

I’m like super UT poor though

ill take some of those skins if you dont want :slight_smile:

well keys count i guess. and u got quite a bit, if you wanted to sell you could sell them.

also u got 6cbows.

Cbow has been nerfed tho ( not directly but by buffing convert )

Wish I had the Jack the Ripper skin that would look sick on my rogue ppe

that is actually a t2 armor :triumph:

I FINALLY got muledump to work…
So here it is:

It’s not good. :expressionless: I’m so fricking poor.
But I have more than I thought…
Anyways I also have an extra wisdom potion and a Pirate Rum thing. Blah blah. :smiley: