Let's see what you're hoarding! Post your muledumps here

t0 poison is pleb plague for me
plus its fun to run around and spam it on people

and the def ring is t1, not t0
its on my ppe btw lel xD

damn you guys are rich, all i have is some old tops and a couple of uts

how u muledump on mac?

Have you tried useing it normally like on windows.
I dont know a part that wouldnt work on another system.

I have a mac…
do i buy a new computer?

Here! Have a muledump!

is the second picture all the mules?

Wow what clever mule names c:

Guys muldedump works for me but I can’t see my vault and whatever’s in it. I can only see my inventory and whatever I’m wearing. Help?

Curlip could I buy that avatar off of you? c:

excuse the superior def lol

uh too much code4me

the only notable thing

It’s not that hard, just find the file and replace the line.

Muledump is made of code, to fix it you will have to deal with it.

btw doesnt work

Did you refresh the page?

Can someone give me a basic rundown on the point and advantage of using muledump? I want to know if it’s worth struggling through to get.

You can see a lot of statistics of your character, some of which are strongly related to the fame bonuses you get. It can show all the bonuses your character would get if it died a moment after muledump was refreshed.

If you have mules (a lot of people do), it gives you a complete and comprehensive overview of all your mules. You can also see how many of each item you have across all your mules at the top, and select all mules with 1 or more of the items you select there to easily choose which mule you want to fetch items from.

Example:

You can set these options differently per account, or alter them collectively with the options menu at the top of the page:

I can see that coming in handy! Does achievement progress refer to fame bonuses? It would be cool if I could see how many tiles I need to cover to get the next bonus.