Let's see what you're hoarding! Post your muledumps here

Search up […] OwO
pretty sure koolkash is the owner of it

fri itenz pls

Gonna put a stop to this one pretty quick. Deca has said in the past that gambling will get you banned.* I don’t want the forum to be an advertising platform to a service that could result in players getting ripped off and possibly banned. If people want to gamble lets just let them seek that out on their own.

* https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/5qc9bo/galactic_serfs_cower_before_my_wall_of_text/

On a totally unrelated side-note: Please don’t gamble items on stream using stuff like dices, blackjack, roulette and the like. You’ll get banned. We get reports of people getting scammed from these gambling games, and we don’t want this in our game. And if you promote your stream in-game, please don’t spam like a monkey. Everyone’s got a fair share already with the bots.

Exactly we have reddit for that

lets keep the thread alive

(sorry if this is too much bumping)

not at all

whats sad is that the sb pots, candies, loot boosts, clovers, and 102 myst pots are all on mules

Main account - 5 slots and 5 vaults.

As you can see, just about everything is soulbound and I have no extra storage space (except 6 slots on the archer I am currently playing).

y’all wanna see my updated muledump

sure

it seems that i wont be getting my alt wont be getting its omni back

again ive uploaded my muledump, but i have a good cause!
ive actually finally gotten the all black pally set

muledump doesnt work 4 me idk why D:

how much vault space do u even have D:<

There seems to possibly be some bug with the empty space counter in Muledump - my own one claims I have far far more spaces than I actually do, so the 774 spaces might not be a true number. If that’s what you’re looking at.

82 vaults on Yin and 15 vaults on Toxic

:wink: i look through it all my friend

o.O well thats a hefty lot
but it does add up

:frowning: i got hacked last week and lost all my life pots sts and many other tops
compare to before

at least he didnt remove any of ur soulbound items :frowning: cant replace those so easily