Let's see what you're hoarding! Post your muledumps here

what a nice guy

He tried.

1st 4th 2nd 3rd 6th 5th 9th 7th 10th 8th 11th 12th
Too lazy to work out muledump since I have a Kongregate account, so I just screenshotted my vault.
Investing in sun staffs during MOTMG was a good idea.

Holy shit thatā€™s a lot of stuff. Also:

The absolute m a d l a d

mind passing over some decas also

staves

Staff and stave is basically interchangeable. Also, most prefer to say staff anyway.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/staff-of-the-rising-sun

Singular is staff, but heā€™s talking about the plural of staff. But still, staffs is fine.

For staff in the sense of "a body of employees ", the plural is always staff ; otherwise, both staffs and staves are acceptable

cant see it for some reason

feelskappaman

yā€™alls are making me feel poor :c

Grr I want that mad god cloak

dont play rogue atm :c

Updated.

How lucky do you get from oryx?

the great swords and mercy bane are from st chest luck, so not super lucky, but luckier than most. Just a bunch of shields (not that great) and rings (which are pretty good, but I have better rings for the most part). I do oryx quite a bit though.

It is a sad day. I am not sure how many of you remember my previous mule dump, but I have a screenshot of it from about a year ago. Iā€™m not going to calculate how much I was worth in this picture, but Iā€™m sure it was well over 10,000 life at the time. At the peak of my merching madness, I was worth just over 24,000L, operating a total of around 300 active mules.

BEFORE:

Another pic of the madness from a year agoā€¦

I logged on today for the first time in over a year. I seem to have lost or deleted my master list of mules. I was able to load into a few of them from memory, but it seems the bulk of what I had is goneā€¦ :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Below, you can see a picture of my current mule dump. I donā€™t know the prices of things anymore, but Iā€™d imagine itā€™s probably only around 250-300L at most, with maybe another 500L worth of maxed characters. May the wealth lost to time rest in pieceā€¦

CURRENT:

Oh the humanity, only 300 life of items?

Shurima noooo :'c

How did you manage to lose mules, arenā€™t they all in a text file and shouldnā€™t have changed unless you messed with md?

I canā€™t find my md files or the accounts js file with all the logins. I had more than one muledump folder, because it took forever to load in 300 mules. It seems I deleted the wrong muledump folder when cleaning my computer. The accounts js in my muledump folder that I have is blank. All I have is an excel file with the login information of the 36 mules I used for trading regularly, but it doesnā€™t have the information for any of the mules I used for storage.

Looking for bulk sellers of top items

Itā€™s okay I guess