Let's see what you're hoarding! Post your muledumps here

mule
6 months of hard merching

suspicious cropping?

Meh the cropping is probably just so itā€™s easier to watch to be honest

you can get way more in six months of playing the game if you are decent, but gg on those etherites. I need to buy some but im poor and lazy.

You should let me in on these good offers, because I canā€™t find jack right now.

Looking at thisā€¦ I realize how much time Iā€™ve wasted

(Obviously this only includes items that I still have, i.e. not dead)

Edit:

Here it is with gift chests

Iā€™ve always been wanted to lol at my muledump. How would I be able to log in. Iā€™ve tried something once but it lead me to somewhere weird and never worked.

How far did you get? Did you put your credentials and rename the file to ā€˜accounts.jsā€™?

I just searched muledump and went through some stuff (been about 6 months). Then I gave up. Was wondering if there was a exact site I could try.

This has some stuff you can use. If you use the online version, you never have to update anything.

how the hecc do you have no pots

I dont need any

too many tops :c

not enough time wasted tbh.

Not enough tops c:

Been another couple of months so heres what Iā€™ve managed to waste my life and get since last time

Well, this is depressing

For those who want to see only my whites:

This game should give me a jugg and a crown. sigh.

that chicken leg and colo sword are making me wet. Also feed those lab robes watā€¦

FOUR bracers, jesus christ, gib please. And the ice bulwark. I envy many of your items. I need more stingers too. Did hundreds of nests ad only got 1ā€¦

idk dude, just keep on playinā€™ :stuck_out_tongue:

time to refresh the thread: