Let's see what you're hoarding! Post your muledumps here

idk lmao

Merching.

Greed. -_-

You damn right. Money is power. Do you know what would happen if I released all those pixies onto the market at once?

i would buy them all and nothing would happen :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, my thoughts exactly. But you can only do that if you are rich.

Can u show us your muledump u rich man?

i couldnt actually buy all of them, but there is an earl one on this thread already, just scroll up

The saddest part is that you thought that the Vixen skin is for rogues.

hereā€™s my muledump i have so many pots to max with and tons of ambrosias

oh wait there soulbound
also anyone wanna buy my ubatt i canā€™t sell it

you mean u can sell it?

umm idk i can trade it but nobody will buy it for less then a def or maybe a mana

Pretty sure you either duped or RWT, I have been insanely active this year and I know how fast you could possibly merch.

Practically there are limits to maximum merching speed based on the market itself, you simply couldnā€™t obtain this much value in items within 1 year and 76 days.

Everyone above mid-game would see that you are not a legit player. ā€œMerchingā€ is just a lie you use to make yourself feel better, stop fooling yourself.

I appreciate your loving comments, but I would never RWT in order to buy items. Ask yourself, can you merch 100L in a day? If the answer is no, then clearly we do not merch on the same level. I have been very fortunate with the way various prices have worked out, but I would never infringe on the core game by buying items for real $ or duping. Just not my style.

can we like, not jump to conclusions? he could literally have no life I personally look down on hackusations.

100 life a day? how many hours do you play everyday

I merched 100L in under 5 hours. Take a look at my message on realmeye.

I see what you mean. Thing is, my suspicion comes from how I believe it isnā€™t possible to obtain that much items, even if he literally has no life. What he has is completely abnormal and doesnā€™t add up as a legit player.

believe me, he literally sits in the keys section like 5 hours/dayā€¦

its possible that he dupes, we will never know, but i am a believer in innocent until proven guilty

Its just that I am not a fan of dupers, and when I spot something extraordinary that makes no sense I have the urge to point it outā€¦

An average of 100 L profit in 5 hours, thats 1 L per 3 minute.
If you take trading time, server transferring time, mule calling time, waiting time and item management time into account;

also the extremely low demand for over priced items, and the constant flow of new items, along with our fellow merching competitors:

you could deduce that it isnā€™t possible to earn this much

Alright I will stop it here :expressionless:
Sorry if I upset anyone, I donā€™t intend to spread any negativity