Let's talk about some small stuff about the game

Let’s address stars first. Pretty sure everyone already knows the problem of being a whitestar means nothing now. Instead of just raising the star requirement lets add new colours or even shapes by completing certain achievements. As a bonus we can interchange between stars that we’ve unlocked. This does not include the stars as of in the game right now.

Dungeon difficulty. Very small thing but we should change how dungeons are categorized in difficulty. Instead of adding more tombs which will make the loading screen more messy for the dungeon, we can add different colours. How this would work is the normal tombs are just white but as we progress there will be a colour change from white to blue (as an example) and o3 could have some sort of special colour just for itself.

Outlines of shots. I really would like outlines of all shots if possible as sometimes it’s just really hard to see certain shots in certain tiles which can be very annoying, also helps colour blind (i don’t know any that play this game but im sure there’s a few) and people with bad vision (like me). It would be nice it was implemented to both player shots and monster shots.

Cloths in the bazar. Deca can we please just get all the cloths accessible to us in 1 place so we don’t have to wait for a certain cloth that we want, it’s a really small thing but it creates a drastic change. It just makes things a lot better as this is quite unnecessary.

Skins and how most of the skins should be brought with realm gold and not from packages and loot boxes (this might be a big one but i don’t really think so). As of now we have a limited amount of skins that we can buy for gold, but now there are a lot more skins out there and some a lot better than the ones that are currently just purchasable from the nexus or skins menu. I think a lot of these skins should be just purchasable but with a higher price as i can see the value of these skins in loot boxes and packages because deca probably makes a lot of money with them. What shouldn’t be able to be purchasable are st skins, i think they should just stay the same.

If not bothered to read:

• stars as in ranks
  • Dungeon difficulty being changed
  • Outline of shots
  • All cloths being accessible
  • Skins and them being more available

I also just noticed that i don’t have my whitestar on the forums even though i got mine yesterday D:

Stars are just an indication that you have played the classes, they are just meant to be there as motivation to try each one for a little bit of time, imo it should be base fame not death fame for the stars though

Yea i guess so, but it’ll be cool if we could have different ranks for maybe even certain ranks for special people differentiate from others. Deca members, big youtubers and possibly valued players in the community. This of course can be turned off tho.

But we already have exaltations to show off mastery of endgame dungeon, maybe turn that into a special outline of username when the playing an exalted class, becoming more prominent the more you exalt the class, something like those purple name I see from time to time, maybe.

I was thinking something more chat wise but I guess having something to do with names could also be nice.

To fix this, manually log out of the forums and log back in. (Note that this has to be from the forums; just logging out of your main Realmeye account won’t help.)

Thanks man

But before you had to grind to get a white star, now I can literally amass 200 fame within 10 minutes of a PPE. (Not even joking, I had a PPE that died at level 5 and he had 163 fame on death. I wasn’t even trying to farm fame)

Dungeon difficulty should have an additional scale where the regular graves become 8/8 graves. Before when I suggested this people said that new players wouldn’t be able to understand what it meant, but come on. Does a large intricate grave not seem out of the ordinary? My first thought would be I better be careful. Having different colored graves would be ugly imo, and out of place.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.