LF Guild (Found)

Hi all, I’m looking for a guild that would be willing to give shatters/tomb experience
I have done some tombs (completed, no loot though ;_:wink: and a few shatters (furthest I’ve ever gotten is just before second boss)
I have a 2/8 knight and 3/8 huntress, both pretty close to getting to 4/8 or 5/8. I can self max all stats except life/mana, and am planning to get a third char soon.

I don’t cheat, I’m a quick learner and eager to learn. I’m not toxic and will contribute pots to buy keys etc.
My timezone is EDT (UTC - 4:00), I play on USEast, and am on for 3+ days of the week. (Most playtime on weekends)

Aside from that, I’d like to have some friends who just chill out and play on a weekend afternoon, as I currently only have a couple of people I play with regularly and they’re significantly better than me :frowning:
Feel free to message me in game or on Realmeye if interested

IGN: CBallade
Edit: I have a Skype and Discord, voice communication is always easier than typing
Edit 2: I can switch home server if needed, not a big deal
Edit 3: Joined Shipwrecked :slight_smile:

Yay! A good application, haven’t seen one in a while that isn’t “gud player here”.

gud player here pro ppe will open dungeon for promotion

Jokes aside, thanks, I did take this semi-seriously :slight_smile:

Our guild No Tears Just Dreams is recruiting!

Can I join?
I have died with my 4/8, but I can (must) rebuild.
I can pop ice tombs and other dungeons
Server: No specific one but mostly EUN2
I have skype and discord
Need to rebuild
I don’t hack

Sure just message me online if youre online now.
I will go off soon tho

Well, I’m very late…

Can I see you tomorrow?

Sure

It is tomorrow today

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.