LFG (Primarily USW2)

Hey there, I’m Dzel (Known in-game as GarranW.)
I’ve been playing RotMG for about 6 years, and joined a couple guilds in the first couple years I played.
Unfortunately I went on a long hiatus, and I’ve only recently started becoming active again.

I’m looking for a guild that can meet these requirements, and optionally, some extra bits.

• Active players (this one’s kinda obvious, but I’d like to join for mid-end level dungeon keys if possible.)
  • Friendly, and LGBT supportive.
  • Honestly, that’s about it for specific requisites.

Extra bits:

• Discord would be preferable. (On a side note, if you want to notify me about your guild, the best means to contact me is via my discord tag: Dzel Vulgata#3577)
  • Having LGBT players would be pretty rad! It’s just easier to relate.

PLEASE don’t make any rude notes about my star rank. I am aware of some strange class warfare that’s risen since I’ve last played actively, that seems to get to the point where people assume if your Rank’s under 35+ you’re incapable of having experience, or something. (In fact, someone insulted me when I mentioned I was hosting a mad lab run as I entered the dungeon, which I used a key from a Oryxmas box to open…) As someone that mains a specific group of classes and could, if they wanted to, obtain a white star, I believe this to be exceedingly unjust.

Update: Found the guild! Thanks for checking though!

https://www.realmeye.com/guild/Celestine%20Court

Feel free to join the Celestine Court. It’s a cool Guild with a lot of friendly people. Our people are pretty active, so there’s usually another person on, although some absences may be present here and there. Guild pops aren’t the most common here, but they do happen now and then.

We’re pretty chill with LGBTQ, but I’m not exactly sure if there are any in the Guild. But there are, like, 40 members, so you’ll definitely see supportive fellows.

As for Star Rank, we have a diverse variety of players – from Blue Star to White Star. As long as you’re fairly active, there shouldn’t be a problem. There’s good moderation and as far as I know, there haven’t been many offenses like rudeness. We’re all about improving each other skill-wise.

Unfortunately, I’m only a Member, so I can’t personally invite you to the Guild, but I left the Discord server link below. There’s a verification process, but it shouldn’t take too long.

Further diving into the Star Rank issue, it is only common for Blue Stars and such to be dissed at. But a lot of us are content and don’t care what the ranks of others are. The game’s just about fun, anyway. Just ignore anyone who is disrespectful towards lesser-ranked players, because those guys most likely sat in a Fame Train for consecutive days like people who don’t know how to play the game correctly.

Best of luck in the Realm,
– Gamma :v:

Thanks! I’ll look into this guild! It sounds like quite a nice one, too. I’ve always seen improvement as a really big importance in guilds (and the game in general), instead of just, looking for the most powerful players you can like some guilds do.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.