LH class [best survivable DPS class]

So near the first few weeks of the lost halls ive been real uninterested but now im craving some of those whites whats the best class for dps but i have a chance to live. Necro and priest are off the table

I’d say a wizard

Archer, Always Archer! Especially with a DBow.

Archer with dbow is a almost 100% chance of loot assuming you hit it at least 5-7 times, and due to its far range it’s pretty hard to die. You can get loot as a 0/8, and if you don’t want to risk the dbows (I stopped using archer dbow throwaways for halls because I don’t have enough dbows) try out ninja, they’re great for loot and survival too.

Why not necro :frowning: but don’t be a mainstream “omg I got a white bag because I’m using dbow” gotta rub it in someone face with like a trickster.
All seriousness, wizard or huntress.

Huntress works for me, if you have a dbow. Got 2 whites out my 7 completed colo’s.

My recommendation is a 3/8 huntress with max attack, dex, and speed. Bring a dbow, ctrap, and your armor and ring of choice. It will get you enough loot for it not to matter when you die, because you only invested like 2L in the actual character and gear. The c-trap is nice to throw at new rooms so you don’t get rushed. The dbow will get you your sb.

What is the dbow valued at because of the nightmare it can be to obtain though?

One method to price/value white bags

well fuck you too, Eddie. Honestly, I find wizard to be the best class. i cant seem to hit sb damage even with a dbow hitting every shot.

@Mods can you close ?

Anyone know if defense matters in lost halls? I’m planning on making a suicide huntress for my dbow to take into lost halls, but I’m poor so I don’t want to waste def on her if I don’t need to. :sunglasses:

@moderators*

defense matters everywhere, but no, not as much in halls, seeming as everything deals that much damage in the first place and you should be dodging near all shots or letting the group tank them

it don matter cuz everything armor peirces or hits so hard def doesnt even help

Wizard is the best class because of the safe range and tremendous damage he can do with max dexterity and attack.

Closed per OP.