Library Lore Thread

Nope!
The game code contains up to T14 for weapons, and T15 for armours.

I find it weird that there’s responses for the T14 Weapons (including Kusanagi, the most recent one for Katana classes) but there’s none for the T15 Armors…

:thinking:

It is a little peculiar/surprising. Confirmed nothing for the T15s:

(Leviathan Armor, Annihilation Armor, Robe of the Ancient Intellect)

Ugh, I keep mixing it up with armors! >n<

Whoever’s doing this for every page, you’re the wiki MVP, props to you~

I’ve added all of the responses to the T14 weapons. Honestly, I think it’s also quite deserving to give thanks to @Unicorn for starting that Google Doc - else, I’d be searching this thread for days! >u<

…On that note, does anyone have the Force Wand response?

Mostly everything should be here. I’ve just been doing some heavy duty copypasta.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/realm-eye-responses

Has anyone made a count of the amount of unique prompts discovered so far? I haven’t really kept up with the list so far, but I’d be curious how far away it is from seeing everything.

I counted 251 that are posted currently.

I counted 244, and that’s including the double prompts for the Jade and Garnet statues, Beekeeper/Dr Terrible, Glitch/The Glitch, Beehemoths/Killer Bee Nest

I could have miscounted as I did it on my phone. Nor did I pay attention to double posts so let’s go with your number as correct. Thanks for pointing all that out!
So, there are about 6 still undiscovered, is that a correct statement?

As of now, there are precisely 253 unique prompts. Remember that this isn’t separately counting different phrases for the same dialogue, so instances like these…

…are only being counted as one each, even though multiple statements from the player can lead to them.

Cursed Library secrets

251/253

I’m fairly certain I know what one of the missing two is (it’s the most ridiculously obscure one of all), though at a glance I’m not sure what the other missing one may be. What is the most complete list currently compiled?

Say, have we tried “F.e.r.a.l” yet?

Edit: @Toastrz Pardon the extra ping, but the Wand of Recompense has a spelling issue that no one’s pointed out yet (at least, not in this thread), so I thought I’d do it just to be sure:
“[…] that constitutes the wand iself”

Toastrz, as far as I know, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y2tqnpitb6fqXdjHgpvM7pBoS_Zo88s0REh5uamH3ns/edit
is the most complete list, but I may be wrong.

It’s really obscure, more than the Secret Sheep Level it seems.

So i went to try some responses on the Realm Eye to see if i could get that specific prompt:

• Mithril Sword and subsquently, the Gods Whip (hacked Mithril Sword with changed sprite and insane amounts of Dexterity back in early RotMG in 2012).

• Ymir the Frost Giant (Which i guess was supposed to be the boss in a ice-themed dungeon Kabam was creating, which ended up being the Ice Cave).

• All of the scrapped Content, which includes F.E.R.A.L. and Willem’s Head.

• Rare enemies, like the Beach Bum and the Golden Rat (oddly enough the Bum doesn’t have a response).

• The Dreamscape Labyrinth and the Elder Realms, i mean it was worth a shot.

• The 15 classes (through it wouldn’t be as obscure).

• Really misc. stuff, like the Flying Book that floats around the Realm Eye.

• Of course, i had to try the Thessal x Royal Cnidarian Fanfic one of the Library’s monsters wrote.

• The Goblin Lair, yeah.

• I tried yelling Tertiary at the Eye to no avail.

• For some reason i tried Omae wa mou shindeiru, don’t ask.

• Loot stuff, including scrapped ones, be it Soulbound, Loot, Loot Bags, White Bag and Gravelooting.

• Azamoth, which can end up in the same situation as King Alexander and Xil as being named in-game but not having a Realm Eye response.

• More misc. stuff, like Tarot Cards, Dungeon Treasures (named a few specific ones) and Dungeon Keys.

• Edit: I also tried existential stuff, like Fate, Reality, Destiny (coincidentally Fate is the name of one of the statues in the Haunted Cemetery).

So… this is going to be worse than the Glitch’s response, isn’t.

Anyone tryed missingno ?

bruh