Life giveaway

I’m hosting a 1 life pure giveaway on my new YouTube channel! click this link to check out the requirements! (Sorry, quality was trash, but the rules are in the description)

Sorry, my fellow human, but I and many of the other forumers do not exactly approve of these ‘giving away’ thingy’s, besides, I don’t think the mods allow this kind of stuff…

I don’t know man, I’ve seen these before and no-one has had any problems with them.

It is a player event after all.

People don’t generally approve of giveaways just to attract subscribers, it’s like clickbait, but costs more, but whatever, I suppose that it’s cool…

Yea we can all thank @tarlan for that

Dang it Tarlan, I was supposed to become the Give-away Gal, but you had to muck it up, eh?

I’ll have to admit though, after I looked back at his giveaway post I laughed my fucking ass off for 2 days, especially after looking at how many comments were there

I was not so shameless as to throw away my feminine/masculine/Apacheline pride.

Srsly tho, who would actually believe that they would get 50 UBHP’s by commenting?

I mean if there are ppl who end up getting 40 life from suiciding a 4/8 warrior it’s plausible they might fall to that kind of trap…

I dont see a reason why it shouldnt forbidden if its legit.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.