Life prices

I didnt really get you point man, are you critizizing him for judging me bc of my star colour or ur because we
discussed prices? (or both? :stuck_out_tongue: )

Bit of both, comes from other threads where @DreadDrake shuts people down for talking about things that are in a sort of grey area in the community guidelines, such as discussion prices. Everyone does it however he feels he must moderate this I guess. Also his excessive use of stars as point of judgement is really annoying.

These two things are starting to get on my, and undoubtedly others, nerves so I wanted to give him a bit of a harsh warning about it.

or take advantage of it and buy all the life :^)

yeah, I see your point…why is discussing prices “forbidden”, dont we all do that in the trade servers etc.?

If you’re patient, hold on your life pots for now and wait for the prices to go back.

probably trying to enforce this section of the guidelines:

But he is going bout it in the wrong way. @DreadDrake want to shed some light on what you are doing?

meh, needed the defs ;pp - bur I found a few poeple who paid 6 def, at least better than 5

Now that it’s sb and that I can’t store this life or drink them (all my chars are currently 8/8), all I can do is to just drop them to rot.

So in the meantime, stock up as many life as possible?

If you buy 10 Life with 50 def, then sell the 10 Life for 80 Def, you just maxed a Pally’s Def for free

Merching is not boring, Just misunderstood :3 Thats all.

Merching is most definetely boring.

But it is misunderstood.

lel that’s funny
I am merching god.

Mostly understood actually, because 80% of merchers are mentally retarted.

I really don’t know what the hell happened but I put an offer up selling an abyssal for a mana and some guy came and bought it for a life…

Personally I like being able to buy life for 5 def though because I’m overflowing with defense too.

Well everyone always want the economy to be just how it benefits them most

Well you’re a little asshole aren’t you? You can’t judge based on star color. I am one myself and admittedly am not that great at the game but I did get 5/8 last week. Just because someone doesn’t do class quest doesn’t mean that they are udder trash at the game.

lol I want to see you run 2-3 sewers in only 2-3 minutes.

Give me 2 keys and cheers

Never said he sucked at the game, he is just inexperienced on other sides of knowledge. I not surprised so many dark blue stars people assume the game’s economy is part of the meta-game, simply not because they are low ranked, it’s that they haven’t been playing for more than a year, nor do they truly know what the intention of the game actually is.

Also you can get defs from events, glands, other dungeons, and likely will get more than 1 def if you solo a sewer

There you are assuming things based on star color again. Fun fact, I just haven’t bothered to do class quest. I’m a blue star and have been around for nearly 3 years.