Life Problems (UPDATED)

I wish you luck man.
I don’t think anyone will hold it against you. Life happens.

Best of luck man. When life gets tough, it’s just because the universe has acknowledged that you are winning and must now try and make it fair for the other players.

UPDATE:
@IAmShurima @Mingyang @Aserilith @Vonc @Proasdfase
You guys are the best <3
Thank you so much! I have been talking to my boss for a few hours now and he has offered to give me a second chance, understanding that my circumstances were out of my control, I will be put back on the scheduling on the Feb 1st

I am still not going to be involved with guilds because that’s currently a stressful mess.
I will continue to make art, work on my site, work on my grades, and work on TradeOTMG

Today has went from a depressing time of me literally considering my life ruined to a complete change in attitude and situation.

Thank you all so much for real for the support through out this crazy stressful day
I literally appreciate you all so much

Glad to hear it!

Great! I hope it goes well! Happy endings irl are great

Congrats man! Hope it goes well for you!

I’ve only known you for several days, but I already know that you’re an awesome person just from the way you’ve spoken to me and are an overall really enjoyable dude. It sucks that you got canned for stupid stuff, I know I’ve had my fair share of that sort of thing, but you’ll be fine, not too long from now you’ll barely even be thinking about it.

You take your time to rest man, we’ll be just fine, and we’ll be happily awaiting your return! :slight_smile:

(Oh oops, I didn’t see the update response til’ just now. I’m really happy for you! Way to go!)

the real question is what your thought of @Selimmm is?

hope life gets better @envy !

I’ve never seen/heard of you before but I wish things get better for you,

Cheers.

@Selimmm A loyal and trustworthy fan, I hold him in considerably high favor!

Speaking of people enjoying my work, you only find my stuff to be “survivable”, eh?

Also that’s a bit of a joke, I know that not everyone is going to find my videos tasteful, and some people just don’t like comedy. Either way, I hope you hold at least a little empathy for me as a person, haha

[Poll] who's your favorite rotmg youtuber?

<3
I’ve been staring at my screen for over ten minutes, wondering what to say to that…

rip
Good luck!

ARE U H0RSE FROM SHIPREKD DISCORD!? :0
u have the same profile pic

he is

btw, he changed his pic

I actually have never heard of you till earlier when you commented on my post, but I wish you the best of luck in life! @Envy

wish you the best of luck.

I h8 u

Join the party.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.