Like glitch?

okay so i don’t want to seem petty but…

i was going through my “revival” thread Revival because I saw new comments added to it, but when I went back up to my OP, i saw that it had 0 likes (omg ikr).

BUT, before, I distinctly remember it having around 11-12 likes. And I know for certain it had at least 10.

So I went through my notifications, where they usually tell you when someone like your post, and it was completely devoid of any like notifications on that post. But I swear I had like notifications before!

Before you comment “you’re high”, I’m not high.

Explanations?

If it had 10+ likes you should check your “Nice Topic” badge, if it isn’t there then you probably read it wrong the time you checked it.

the nice topic badge is if the sum of the likes from all the posts on that thread is greator than 10

Hmm, my own like from the topic was gone as well. Might be a sideresult of the moderators deleting ~75 posts

Incorrect. It’s the # of likes applied only to the OP. Sum of likes in a thread does not grant any badges.

If your like count went down either people unliked or liked posts were deleted.

I remember liking that post as well and now my like is gone, weird.

To my knowledge likes can only be removed by the person who added the like, by the user deleting their own post, or via a moderator deleting the post.

I thought that you can no longer remove your like from a post after a short period of time

okay good so it’s not just me lmao

Turns out you arnt high

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.