Lingo Ferrum Sword

Lingo Ferrum - Iron Tree in latin
Although it’s a sword crafted of wood, the sharpened iron cap can pierce through everything.

Stats:
Tier: UT
Damage: 190 - 235 (new)
Pierces
Shots: 1
Projectile Speed: 10 tiles/second
Lifetime: 350 milliseconds
Range: 3.0 tiles
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 800
+2 Defence
-3 Speed
-2 Dexterity
Bag Type: White

(Black one is sword)

Drops from: Cave of a Thousand Treasures, Woodland Labyrinth

I can see it dropping from woodland. However, with it’s lac oof range, adding a wobbly pattern along with pierce wipes the entire purpose of ever using this sword.

I swear tree is ‘arbor’ in latin :3

remove wavy pattern. Since this sword has .5 less range than a normal sword, basically you might have to use this like the sword of colossus a little bit if you still have wavy pattern.

blame google translate

Problem is that without waving, it is basically buffed Indomtable. Sure, it has .5 less range but it has so much more dps that is’ not even fucking funny.

Thte fact that you trusted Google translate to translate into Latin…

ive nerfed the damage and watch your profanity

It’s okay but kind of boring. My biggest problem is that the sprite is kind of ugly

I think what’s wrong with the sprite is the fact that so many different colours are used. The blade is fine as the crimson you have put it, but i would recommend removing the grey strip in the middle. The placement of the iron cap at the end is fine, but colour the whoke of the hilt a medium grey/silver instead of the wood-brown and gold.
I also believe you should beef up the hilt like the tiered swords as it has sone strange proportions.

i mean if you added the wavy back similar to that of a doku this would literally be a doku for melee’s make it happen :3

The -2 dexterity does not compensate for the high DPS this sword has. I would say if you want to make it more on the balanced side, increase the stat to -4 or -5.

Is there any point giving a weapon a dexterity debuff anyway? Might as well just lower the RoF for it all together. Maybe to around 80%-90% would make more sense. Its like giving a staff an attack buff when you can just increase the damage output.

True, I forgot about the rate of fire stat. That could work a lot better.

Your Design:

My Redesign

Lingo Ferrum Sword

Wow that’s really nice looking!

Thanks man, my strongsuit is spriting I think. So if you need any sprites doing, message me.

it give it 2.5/5 spagets

Wait…YOU TOUCHA MY SPEAGHETTZ!!!

but can YOU DO THIS???