List all the changes you want deca to do but will kill the game/make too much backlash

Woah… that’s like… more than two…

So your solution is to remove the entire class instead of rebalancing katanas?

thanks for getting us back on topic!

i like how some of your topics have 0 views…
you didnt even view some

also wtf are you doing in discord sitting there for a whole day?

wat

Completely forgot i was in there lol

Damn was about to log off, then I saw this thread & couldn’t resist.

Sure! I have loads of suggestions that could kill the game but that I would still love to see happen! What, nobody tagged @Sileeeeex to this thread yet, well here you are, if you’re looking for ideas at Deca HQ, read on!
:wink:

Pets

• Allow pets to level past 100
    • no pet maximum level. :arrow_up:
    • each level-up only gives smaller and smaller increases towards an unachievable limit.
  • Nerf pet heal/MP heal :arrow_down:
    • the best pets will still be the best!, just everyone gets squashed downwards together.
  • Pet family/environment has an effect on the pet’s ability
    • different skills for every pet family.
    • eg. electric pet in/under water does paralyze/stun to its owner and/or nearby players (lol). :zap:
    • eg2. spooky pet does +% MP heal in “spooky” dungeons: UDL, Manor, Ceme. :fearful:
  • Gotta catch 'em all!
    • You will need multiple pets for different scenarios, and plan in advance which ones to have following you. Can have 3 pets following you that you can switch between on the pet tab at any time (10 sec delay til new pet shows up). :cat2: :lion_face: :frog:
  • Add pet stasis to a ton more places, Oryx castle, quest bosses, dungeons, bosses, everywhere.

Skins/classes

• Remove all character skins, remake every current skin into a new Class
  • with some new weapon/armour categories & new abilities for all those classes. :knife: :kimono:
  • skin owners already have the matching new class unlocked.
  • otherwise you unlock these new chars same as current system of unlocking the classes.

P2W?!?

• Sell pots in the nexus :money_mouth:
    • get that money from payers into your pocket, Deca, instead of RWT sites taking it. :moneybag:
  • Sell resurrection for gold
    • each time you resurrect it does -5HP, -5MP, -1 to all other stats. :skull:
    • this hit is perma to your statcaps, can’t ever remax. :open_mouth:
    • fail at Rotmg & resurrect enough times and your character becomes useless. :sob:
  • Gold “RealmGold” glow
    • like the red leaderboard glow, but golden.
    • lasts 24hrs from last gold purchase. :sunglasses: Show those payers how much you love them. :credit_card:
  • With a ton more new classes implemented as stated in above section, it will take a long time to reach the final classes to unlock, so make sensible gold-unlock offers on the char select screen for the ones miles down the unlock chain & you’ll see people happy to pay to skip over 25 classes to get to a certain one that is “more desirable”.

UTs

• Maybe unsurprising - un-SB UTs, like “the old days” :older_man:
    • hell if we are saying damn the consequences, sell UTs in the nexus too!
    • ofc duping should was fixed. But that goes without saying, and wouldn’t be a controversial change.
  • Nerf some UTs :chart_with_downwards_trend:
    • they shouldn’t be “always” the best of that weapon/ability (ahem, dbow/doku).
  • Carry on with the STs until you have 1 per class
    • turn Jungle set, Mad Lab set, etc. into full STs with a full set bonus.
    • get rid of 16x16 skins, have the full set change be to the 8x8 mini-skin.

That is all on my list at the moment. I hope you have fun imagining the game as it would be if I was in charge!

Pet level cap
What would you do if you owned Realm?
Could deca revive and make money?

what a set of emojis

im pretty sure you already know that would be completely broken…

And do they have a mathetical forumla to determine the stats?[quote=“Nevov, post:64, topic:3355”]
Pet family/environment has an effect on the pet’s ability
[/quote]

that would be very interesting! But a some would be better in someplaces.[quote=“Nevov, post:64, topic:3355”]
Gold “RealmGold” glow
[/quote]

uhhh, but would need to turn off function, b/c some dont want to be called p2w[quote=“Nevov, post:64, topic:3355”]
Nerf some UTs :chart_with_downwards_trend:
[/quote]

what about some sts like etherite?[quote=“Nevov, post:64, topic:3355”]
turn Jungle set, Mad Lab set, etc. into full STs with a full set bonus.
[/quote]

yes, i thought they were doing that with the mini skins but guess not.

you should’ve linked this

I think a lot of people buy skins and i really like skins and I would be really frustrated if I bought a skin for gold such as knight of the round and it got turned into a new class. I would see that as a waste of $9. I also don’t see really any new opening for new classes as I feel like we are fine right now with the 14 classes

@Scorchmist I only included the things in this thread from my wishlist that would definitely cause controversy. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’d do it like:
98, 99, 99.1, 99.2 … 99.9, 99.91, 99.92 … 99.99, 99.991, 99.992 …, never hitting 100.
except, for nicer appearance, the levels get labelled:
98, 99, 100, 101 … 108, 109, 110 … 117, 118, 119 … endlessly.

Yes, untiered includes everything not on the tiers: UT, ST, L, blank.

Why? It’s already been implemented, you really can’t do any of these without pissing a TON of people off. Removing pets would cause a lot of people to rage, as many people spend hundreds of dollars to get a divine. I agree that they are kind of broken, but just accept the fact they are now part of the game…

Why remove ninja? I think it’s a very interesting class that has brought some extra gameplay, and remember that this would deal a blow to stars.

STs are a new set of items that gives you a different unique sprite if you have all the items in a set. Personally, I think that’s pretty cool.

For the tops, why are you governing how people can spend their money? I mean it’s their money, and tops aren’t much better than old tops in the first place…

And what do you mean by a quick money grab?

Just… no, why would you have an infinite level? The level 100 max pet signifies a sort of achievement, and that would ruin that.

Pet statis? WHAT? I hope you are joking…

Many people would be ticked off by this change, as skins are some of the most expensive items in the game and giving them the unlocked skin doesn’t make up for 3 UBHPs…

And making new weapons and abilities would definitely make this game cancer to play. It’s already hard enough to get items for your class w/o merching… this would make it impossible.

RESURRECTION? REALLY? I don’t think you remmember the ammy days…

RealmGold glow just seems like a REALLY stupid idea…

And as mentioned from the previous reasons, DECA is not gonna make 25 extra classes…

Soulbounding UTs was probably one of the best decisions the game designers made. People can no longer pay to get the best items in the game, and actually have to earn them themselves through gameplay. Otherwise, I could just sell 2 acclaims for a jugg and just call it a day.

Maybe the 16x16, not the slime. The slime skins are a great tinkerer reward and probably one of the only reasons to do the daily quests…

Fixing every hack/exploit is basically impossible, cause no matter what, eventually someone can and will find another exploit and use it… easier said than done.

Soulbounds are a kind of sign saying “I’m good at this game”. Unsoulbounding them would ruin that kind of achievement and then people could just p2w OP items.

Also, people can choose to spend their money however they want… why remove them from sale?

I’m very glad you are not in charge xD

Remove all items from the game so it become a chatting sim

Yeah but they need to fix the whole only giving you slime wizard thing.

this thread is specifically meant for these type of things. Changes you want but will kill the game. Did you even read the title?

-Make all skins tradeable
-Lower the fame costs of legendary and Devine pet yards
-remove confuse shots from undead dwarf gods
-remove constructs

Derp. Well, I had lots of fun ranting away, so WHY NOT??? :smiley:

I love wasting 30 minutes of my pathetic life

Well, the other skins are rewards, just REALLY FREAKIN RARE. I agree that they have to buff the rate of the other slime skins.

Also, most of the skins are tradable/will become tradable, I believe they have it soulbounded for the first month or so of the release. YES PLZ NERF FAME COSTS…

The undead dwarf gods are annoying, but it’s a good way to get introduced to confuse? (who am I kidding)

Make construct xp OP or nerf pl0x.