Literally just got DC'd 3 times in the past 30 minutes

This is actually a pretty major issue, and I am for sure not the only one experiencing this.

Can anyone explain a way to avoid the DC’s

Not really an assured way of completely avoiding them to my knowledge. Maybe try switching servers.

Unless you are doing something that the server kicks you for, there is no way except swotching servers.

1. Use as little resources as possible. Maybe just let rotmg be the only active thing running if you’re computer is WEAK. Flash accumulates mem FAST.

2. net issues?

3. server issues? have you asked anyone else if they had latency probs when those d/c’s were happening?

Haven’t concluded, but I’m not sure if “BEST SERVER” really connects you to your best server. Recently, it has been connecting me to USWest, where it has lag for everyone. It should connect me to usw2 instead. I think it’s closer geographically, too…
something to consider…

I hear that people are intentionally cashing servers again. From the public train discord last night was something along the lines of:

Train is dead because people crashing servers. No point training a few minutes at a time.

(I wanted to level a character last night ;-:wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.