Load Loop

I nexused and got stuck in an infinite loop of ‘load error, retrying’ and ‘too many failed load attempts’ with a black screen. Rebooting and all of the other basic techniques result in the same way. Even switching computers won’t work. However, the servers have to be up because my friend is playing. Can anyone help me with this issue?

• Windows 7
  • Flash Projector
  • Flash Projector 29
  • North America

So the moment you try to enter the game it goes to that?

Yes.

This happens to me whenever my internet goes down, I’ve never heard of it doing this normally.

Switch to Flash projector 18, it’s better.

Thanks for the advice, but it didn’t work. Any other suggestions?

If you can get into the character select screen, try logging off and logging back on

this has happened to me, and it is impossible to get to the character selection screen. my solution is to just wait 20 minutes or restart my computer. this only really happens to me on library computers, which are garbage.

Well that would explain a lot. Library computers are probably really old so they might not handle running rotmg.

you are supposed to reply to me and not to the thread in general. nice job, slow clap for you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.