Loading dungeons take ages

Hey guys, i was wondering.
i have a good internet connection, barely any lag (only when every1 complains about lag), no pikes no ping no whatever you want to call it. game working smooth BUT!
Whenever i go inside a dungeon, it takes up to 30seconds to load the map, it just shows the loading screen with the graves and his names.
In oryx? i load when people almost at oryx itself, i cant get inside cellar because when the map is loaded its already closed.

Any tips or ideas how to make the dungeons load faster?
and im not even talking about big ones… there’s not much of a difference. shatters takes the same time to load as udl :confused:

Thanks for all the helpers <3

Dont play on over crowded servers.

What are you playing RotMG on (browser, Steam, etc.)?

Good point! @Onapa
i play on steam and at eue

I find the Steam version to be very buggy at the moment. I prefer to use Flash projector. Version 18 seems to run RotMG the best. I’ll link a download and a tutorial if you’re interested on trying it.

Also, have you tried to use your “Best Server”? It’ll determine what server you have the best connection to and connect you to it. I have been hearing complaints about some EU servers having some lag problems.

Links:
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector4 the RealmEye tutorial for setting up Flash projector.

https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/18/flashplayer_18_sa.exe4 Flash projector 18 Download.

You may also have some other unnesiciary programs opening up, like skype or steam. I find they can bring lag sometimes. Disable thier startup if you have any programs like them.

Thanks but i have a steam account and deca isnt helping out MUCH with linking my account to an email, so i cant pass to a flash player.
and i barely have anything on besides steam. closed any other program.
Sometimes i have chrome open with realmeye but thats it, and even without chrome it takes time…

Was this only today? Sometimes in the fame train server it takes a while to load into the realm. Same goes for trading server. But it’s only ever been 15 seconds max, and I play on a laptop that can’t run anything over 2.0 GHz usage and like average download speed.

No :frowning:
I play on EUE , and this is like that for the last 2 months (ever since i came back playing)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.