Lock Items

I’m not sure if this Idea has been brought up but once unity come up I would love to see where you can lock items in inventory so it cannot be accidentaly dropped or used.

Edit : Adding something up if someone trade you a locked item can’t be traded.

I think for most people this would mean using a chest. In your case, I’ll assume you either dont have enough space in your vault (case 1) or you are talking about accidentally dropping your equipped items/swapouts (case 2).
Case 1: This is how deca makes money from selling vaults. People don’t want to risk having their items on their character in case of death, so they buy vaults. I doubt that deca would make a change if this is your reason
Case 2: Personally I have never dropped an item by accident, but I can see how it would happen, especially if your mouse isn’t working well. However, its simple to pick the item up off the ground, and if you die because you dropped it or you can’t go back to pick it up, then you are extremely unlucky because that is a rare occasion

You mean like locking a key/loot drops etc so you don’t pop at the wrong time?

This has happened to me a few times, swapping out a weapon I had on “1” but hitting “2” on accident and popping a key I had with me :x (Granted it’s usually late or I’ve been drinking when this happens)
:hibiscus:

Happened once for me. I was in some dungeon like a UDL and I dropped my Doom Bow on accident. I was pretty lucky to notice that it was missing right away.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.