Locked Out of Account

I’ve been locked out my account - when i try to login, it says “load error, try again later” and then logs me out. Its not a 2 minute D/C because I’ve been trying to login for about 2 hours now, and nothing will work. Is there any way to fix it?

I’m seeing alot of these. Maybe Deca is having issues.

Having the same problem bud, been locked out for 7 hours now and I’m getting pissed off

Has this happened before? Or is this like a “ban”?

If it’s a ban, I’m pretty sure there will be a banner saying “Account has been banned” or something like that. I think this locking out thing has happened to me in the past, but it started back up after a day or two.

So its definitely not a ban?

Pretty sure not, it looks like a bunch of other people have also been unable to log in as well.

This is getting annoying. I have seen a lot of posts like this in this day. Deca wtf???

Its not a ban.
Speaking from experience, you can still get into your account, it just shows a message saying this account has been banned on the banner

I haven’t been able to log on for past 5 hours. What the hell is going on deca?

yep, my d/c started at 1:30 PST and its still going strong!

If deca doesn’t skip back the calender, imma be sooo pissed

Its not to everybody tho, there isnt that much of a reason for them to reroll because the people that managed to logon will be pissed

i think i broke the game, (jk lol) but i did leave a dungeon right when realm shake ended (i timed it, i was seeing if i would get a personal world) but then my ROTMG screen flashed weirdly, and it started doing this to me (this happened at around 3:00 pm (did i break ROTMG?!?!?)

they could act as if us who got the glitch came on those days

Same thing is happening to me rn kill me I was having a lucky day too

I got this when I try to log on.

I guess it’s a hot fix because when I downloaded the client again (with exactly the same file name as I had), closed flash and restarted everything worked fine.

Idk how this is gonna affect me as to the fact that I’m a browser player oofie

Clear the cache. I think just Ctrl-F5 should be enough.

Will do I’ll see if it works brb