LOD - Floor tiles bug for Nikau (Blue Dragon)

Yep, my friends and I also encountered the bug, made for a hilariously easy boss fight

This is part of the reason why I decided to just do blue first for my t0 sword no pet lod it’s pretty hard to dodge the baby blue dragons targeting shots while ur also trying to stay in that one spot to kill those eggs and dodge the boss wave shots especially without a pet or good dps lol. Not sure what causes it or anything though but I’ve seen it in just about every LOD that I’ve done recently

Yeah, one of my friends actually told me that it wasn’t a bug and they just made the dungeon harder. I like it. You CAN reach the eggs on a melee without stepping into the water. You can also dodge the shots from Nikao- just sidestep. It makes for a really fun rhythm weaving in between the shots, and once the minions pop either tank or drag them over where Nikao isn’t shooting. This is my favorite part of the fight now

From the last few LODs after the latest patch it seems this issue is now resolved as the platforms under the eggs now appear. Has anybody had different results?

yes, the platforms do not disappear for me. when you complete pyyr first then enter nikao, you will first get an easy dps phase, then nikao becomes invulnerable and breaks a couple (6?) square-shaped areas on the arena and randomly jump to one of them, be vulnerable, then jump again until you’ve done enough dps. it is possible to push nikao to the phase you’re seeing as “bugged” on it’s first jump.

from my experience, it looks like the corners are only available if you force nikao to the ring-arena phase before he does his 3rd jump

I’ve tried with over three jumps multiple times yet it still loads the platforms under the eggs.

Oof, I didn’t realize this was a bug! :joy: I just assumed it was part of the fight, because I’ve never seen anything different. Perhaps most of my public groups on USW3 have just been good fighters, then?
Goodness, it would be amazing to have that extra space, though. I’m not hoping this sticks around then, because yes, the low loot, even if seemingly improved a smidge, is a deterrent.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.