Lod pet skins (more like one...)

I was thinking, why not have the Lair of Draconis bosses as pets? Sure, we have the drake pet skins which do drop from Lod, but I think it’d be more fun if they actually had the skins for the main dragons.

Now starting, I was really optimistic as it seemed Pyrr was really fun and turned out pretty cute (at least in my opinion)

Pyrr the Crimson Pet (His little fang is just adorable)

But then came Nikao, I don’t know what I did with Nikao… I tried, I really did… I just couldn’t seem to get it right, ah well… When I saw what I was “satisfied” with Nikao, I thought I’d quit while I was ahead.

Nikao the Azure Disaster

I’d be willing to try my hand at the others if people really liked it (Maybe a redo of Nikao), but seeing as I’m the one posting; this post will not gain much (if any) momentum. Lemme know what you think! I love making pixel art, but if it’s any indication from Nikao, I’m not too good…

Not bad! Pyrr’s body seems a bit thick compared to his wing, and Nikao’s wing could be shaded a bit.

Both of these sprites are pretty cute

Pyrr is T H I C C

easily cute

Cute

Someone already made versions of LOD dragons but these arent bad

I got some feedback elsewhere, so i made the others.
Pretty satisfied with the results (I did include ivory)

Ivory pet skin

Feargus pet skin (My new personal fave)

Limoz pet skin

also cute

These are really good! Feargus and Pyyr are my favorites, they look really nice. I feel like ivory could use some work, but other than that its really good!

that’s really good, would want these to be my pet, but nikao’s head is a little off to me. I understand that it is hard to get around the 8 by 8 sprite limit, but that one is my least favorite.

I can tell you
I have just made this 4-5 month ago

So Cute

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.