Logged out from game and Account in use

So i just noticed something that happens to me very frequently since the start of MotMG,

-Getting kicked out from game (to char select screen) at some point of the game ( boss almost dies , event chest spawned , boss killed , crowded dungeons )
-Account in use (x seconds) when entering every dungeon/portal/every loading screen
-logged out from game when trying to back to menu from options
EDIT ; Kicked out of the game when trying to damage enemy and using ability at the same time (tested on ninja)

this is making the game unplayable for me to farm leprechauns because most of the time spent on loading screen and missing dungeon chains

i mostly play on AsiaSouthEast , Australia , AsiaEast
i sometime get the red text ( open port xxxx on firewall … )

does anyone know how to fix this ?

:cry:

have you tried turning your computer off and on?

It happens to me too, the bestt thing to do is just close the game for 10-20 mins and fire it up again.

MotMG is a month anyway, you’ll still get a chance to farm Leprechauns and chests.

:C i might actually going to make reddit account to find the answer

Try other servers. For me, EU servers became much better even though I’m in North America, probably because US servers were so crowded when I played.

And a tip to make sure 10 min dcs aren’t prolonged: don’t attempt to login for 11 mins, or try to reload muledump.

Also:

Are you threatening me?

No? read again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.