Looking for a chill guild to join! (Returning, but still somewhat new to game)

Greetings. Most of what I’m trying to say here is self-explanatory in the title of the topic itself, but to be more specific here, I’m mainly looking for a guild with… not too many requirements that would be difficult for one such as myself (for instance, even with 3 characters, I only have one that’s 3/8 at most and not much experience in endgame dungeons—I usually try to play smart by avoiding those). Aside from that, I’m also looking for a guild that’s friendly in general and open to people who are just starting to get back into the game (like myself or otherwise). In fact, even some trading advice would definitely be helpful (as I also plan to do a lot of trading from now on and am struggling a lot with doing so…).

Thanks in advance for taking a look and have a good one.

I’m opening the doors to my guild, The Elite Dragons, and our requirements aren’t stringent. I’m used to helping to teach people, so that’s not a worry! You can find out more info here, if you wish. There’s a few of us that can help.

Closed upon OP’s request now that they found a guild.

Sounds great! I’d be down to join you all—it seems like quite the interesting guild from the looks of it!

you locked the topic before the person could respond and ended up freezing their account because of it wtf