Looking for a guild (EUN2)

Hey, im looking for a active and well organized guild to run dungeons with and more. I just got back after 4 years and want to try all the new difficult stuff. But have not gotten the chance to, Like Lost Halls, shatters, thicket etc.

ME: My in game name is Nartex. Im rank 44 soon 45 i have 2 8/8 chars one assassins and a necromancer, i also have a priest im working on. i have gotten decent at the game. ive been playing non stop this past month.

I have alot of unused keys like tomb, shatters, LH etc.

I would really love to get a chance to do alot more stuff so please choose me. Thank you.

Regards Nartex

Ik you’re looking for a guild, but if you cant find one and you are trying to find people to do end game dungeons with, try joining these discords: List of RotMG Related Discord Servers. Your 2 8/8s should make basically all the reqs for the discord servers

Ok Thank you

Idk if ur looking still or not but if u are I’d be down to inv you to the sinful. We are pretty small rn cuz we are coming back to life but we have plenty of ppl in the endgame who would be more than happy to try and walk you through it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.