Looking for a new, active guild to do end game content with

Hello, my name is Eggolot. Many of you may or may not know me, depending what servers you play on. I mainly play on a US server, as I am from Canada, but I play at all times of the day, so I am open to many different guilds.

I have been playing for about 6 years now and I am currently an yellow star. I am finally actively working towards getting a white star (without the help of a fametrain). I feel like I am a competent player. I know how to do every dungeon with above average knowledge (except for the lost halls. I usually lag way too much to do lost halls and will not be attempting to complete any until Lost Halls 2.0 comes out and can be done with less players to reduce the amount I lag in the dungeon). I am able to do shatters with small groups (ive duoed before) or large groups ( I am also able to teach people how to do shatters). I can do clean or dirty tombs (I have a high level pet with elec but can usually control it very well and not awaken other bosses).

I know right now I do not have the most fame or the most maxed characters, but I am working on getting all 14 classes 8/8 and getting a decent amount of fame on all of my chars. I will only be looking at joining a guild of skilled and mature players, as that is what I look to get out of a guild. I have keys to open usually, but don’t want that to be the reason why I am in a guild.

Here is a ling to my realmeye so that you can check me out:
https://www.realmeye.com/player/Eggolot

Looking forward to realming with you.

Eggo

You can check out AquireTheSauce if you’re looking to have a good time and funny conversations. We don’t open too often but every once in a while we do. Asking if begging for keys however will quickly ruin your reputation with us.

Check out my guild “mentors” we are a ussw based guild. We are pretty active, we have discord and we do dungeon runs.

I created this guild 1 week ago and it’s #60 on realmeye. We have 20 spots open.
Pm me if you’re interested

Not trying to be insulting… But not that close to 14 8/8s are we :smiley: . I’m probably farther away

Thank you for your consideration. I am going to take my time before I do join any guild because I do not want to be too hasty when it comes to picking a new guild.

I will certainly keep your guild in mind but I am going to take some time before I decide because I dont want to make a hasty decision.

No, I’m not the closest to my goal, but does not mean it is not my goal, and I am working hard to make it happen. I did have a few setbacks recently :joy: but should be well on my way again in the next day or so

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.