Looking for an active realm community/guild!

LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF
MY IGN IS SWEETPEA
I am 17 year old student in HS from Eastern Canada (Near US border)
I realm basically 24/7, have been playing this game since 11 years old, a little while haha!
I have been a past LHZ mod
I work at McDonalds as a team leader and am studying academic courses in HS to become a teacher.
I basically am always positive and willing to pop keys when events are up (preparing a 100-200 dollar spending spree for shatters event in MotMG)
I dont want to be accepted for popping keys, I want to be there to make friends and make a reputation of myself around the realm community for the great!

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
I want to make friends and enjoy time playing this game and not be bored out of my mind farming Gods with my 4 month old Knight :stuck_out_tongue:

My Stats
MY USER IS SWEETPEA
4.17K ALIVE FAME
2 8/8 characters (rip 2k base priest :frowning: ) and multiple 2/8’s and 1/8’s going onto better things
Account Created: 4 years and 266 days ago (not including original account that got hacked)
Pet Stats: Legendary= Heal88 MHeal84 Electric69

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME IN READING MY AD!

No it’s not

Log out and back in to make your IGN Sweetpea

Only thing I really noticed

Thanks for the help!

If ur still in need of a guild, look up spoicy bois (usmw2 based) or just hmu on discord Jakethegu#5001

If you’re still looking, The Sinful is always looking for more members! We worry about making friends and having a good time and would love to have you! Check us out here [USW] The Sinful is Recruiting!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.