Looking for an AUS/AE/ASE guild

Experience/History:
Been playing on and (mostly) off for 7 years, just got back in after 2 years off.
Still a bit of a noob, but wanting to git gud and looking for a group to help me.
Had a number of 6/8 chars, but never hit 8/8 yet.
I’ve run tombs (only pubs :frowning: ), trench, LoD and similar tier dungeons (2 years ago lulz). Haven’t yet attempted LH or shatts or anything real high tier yet, though i want to get to a point where I can.

Contribution:
Willing to contribute keys on a regular basis, plus i have a vault full of accumulated high end keys that i’m too sh*t scared to use (LH, shatts, and others).

Schedule:
My schedule is pretty open at this stage, though that might change when I finish exams and go back to work. If you have a regular schedule, I’d love to work around that for regular runs.
I play mostly in the evenings around 5pm (+8 GMT) onwards and can often be on until midnight or later.

Looking for:
I’m looking for light hearted banter, memes and general lulz rather than anything super serious. That being said, I still want to get to a point where I can join in for co-ordinated LH, shatts, and other high tier runs.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.