Looking for an NA guild that does their own shatters/losthalls

Since i cant get verified into the losthalls/shatters discord no matter how fking hard i try. ima either try for a last stand for a top guild or just drop the game. i have 8/8 necro ive almost 8/8 my warrior and close for my Rouge. i cant stand the game anymore cause RNGesus is not rewarding. in any UTs/STs no matter how many hundreds of dungeons i do. or maybe i can just get a t13+ weapon or a t14+ armor piece in LH/S and actually have a challenge and feel rewarded.

Sorry to disappoint ya, but you’re probably not going to get into a top guild with only 3k fame and those stars/creation date.

It’s unfortunate that you are being discouraged by RNG but that’s just what this game is: a grind for loot while trying not to die. Halls and shatters are no different, I’d estimate that it takes an average of 10-15 mbc+void completions for every one decent item, whether that be a t14 armor, t13 weapon, or white. Shatters is even worse.

If you’re burnt out of the game take a break. I’m not saying it’s wrong for you to want to do endgame, I’m just warning you that it’s the same grind as the usual.

Also what problems are you having when attempting to verify in halls/shatters?

just being denied and one of the mods for verification hinted to me that im cheating even tho its all legit.(don’t know how hard this is for others) and 2 of my chars have almost 4.5k fame (bonuses) alive right now and getting really slow bringing that up. suposedly the end game dungeons give 100 each for completion and i need to grind a lot more fame for legendary pet farm to combine both my rares.

I’m not sure if my guild counts as a top guild, but we were top 200 last I checked. We run LHs and whatnot off and on. Not really MBCs, though they happen every once in a while. Guild pops are once to twice weekly, but it’s not that hard to find people who’d be willing to duo or trio a cult with you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.