Looking For Bad Guild I Can Join (LFBGICJ)

LOOKING FOR BAD GUILD I CAN JOIN

Hey I need a pretty bad guild so I don’t feel bad about myself because I am pretty bad. Anyone have something that fits:

Average Fame = 50
Average Average EXP/Char = 100ish?? maybe more? possibly less?
Average Average Fame/Char = 20ish

(can be more, can be less, but try your best to get it as close as possible, please!)

Perfect. Well, you came to the right place. We have a bad guild…BAD TO THE BONE! We are always looking for the meanest hombres – if you catch my drift. Are you picking up what I am putting down? Are you are snacking what I am packing? Are you are hitting what I am pitching? Then hit it me back up if you got the guts, or submit an application to https://rotmg.quincys.info/. Our crew needs another ride or die, and you might cut it.

Biker chicks want the bad boy,
Duffin :sunglasses:

Yeah, it’s a super bad guild.

Form requirements:
— At least one 8/8 character.
— 1000+ Fame.

SUPER bad guild…

hehe, it is just a recommendation. :kissing_heart:

In my honest opinion the bets thing as a new player you can do itls find a irl friend to play the game with. You’ll keep each other motivated and excited to play the game. Have some gosh darn fun with each other. Do dungeons together. Die together. Rebuild together. Playing with a good friend of a similar level to you is the most fun you will have in this game.

Are you sniffin’ what I’m steppin’ in, homie?

Oh, I am sniffin’ what your steppin’ vato. You coming to chill with the dawgs?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.