Looking for feedback on first skin attempt

Just tossed together a knight skin. Any advice welcome. btw these forums are lit.

looks like the stone warrior stole a shield and got dipped in slime

mehhhhhhh… doesn’t look too bad i guess

It looks awesome but where is the sword?

the sword is that one pixel on the arm
he got hungry and ate it
/s

Why is one leg green? That makes it look like it’s part of the shield. Same with the top of the helmet. Also shading the ears/horns would make them less abrupt against the gray of the helmet.

Perhaps it’s not a leg?

Maybe :hushed:

But what would hold up that side of the Knights body if it only had one leg on the right side of its body?

A leg behind the green bit which for now I am just going to assume is part of the shield.

Magic!

I give up. :smile:

*sticks arms in the air *

I win~!

Looking good, but perhaps you should tell us more about this skin! What is this skin supposed to be, and its other frames as well!

For now, I just find how the Green is stopping mid way through the helm odd. Besides that, I question the missing sword.

I win too right>?

Idk, I don’t give the prizes. I just receive them :wink:

the sword was supposed to be touching the ground in more of a pointed shape then a square

i was just trying to make a green trimed knight with a bit of a different shape then the normal one. the sword would of gotten in the way of the spikes on his helm

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.