Looking for graveyard shift guild

i work a night job online manly online 2-7 am mountain time
2000 base fame 0/8 looking 2 improve a lot(have 2 character slots atm im going to buy more get more next sale)
needs to be active and helpfull (help me with dungeons 2 get more pots to do more dungeons)
14 stars
and i really like the necromancer

just letting you know, thats 2000 account fame that you have.

ooooooohhhhhh i see whatever not like you guilds want anyone under 6/8 anyways i guess ill just stay solo

That isn’t what he said. He only told you the difference between account fame and base (alive) fame.

Account fame is the amount of fame you have on your account. You can directly use these to feed your pet for example.

Base fame, or alive fame, are the fame on a living character. Having high alive fame shows that you can keep a character alive pretty nicely, because 2000 base fame is a lot.

he didn’t explain shit i already looked it up is why i said ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh i see but thx for explaining

He didn’t explain, but told you politly that you were mistaken on your description.

No problem, if you have any question don’t hesitate to check out Realmeye Wiki. If you don’t find what you were searching for, just drop a question in #academy:questions-answers

Just join a guild in the appropriate timezone. Most of this game’s audience is children, so play when school gets out.

For reference, since you can go online at 2 am mountain, that’s around 5:00 pm Eastern Asian time. As such, I recommend you join an Asian guild (most of them still speak english)

You should apply for sovngarde, there isn’t really any skill requirement and it’s a great guild for new people who are looking to start developing more. There is an active discord also and you can apply in the recruitment thread. As long as you answer all of the questions on the application you should get accepted unless you say something intentionally provocative. Also I don’t know what mountain time is but I’m in pst and they are most active from like 11pm-4am in my time zone.

only if i were happy in such a guild… i kinda wanted just like homies 2 game with most games ive played such groups formed like that are not very social the asian guild is a pretty good idea i should try some asian servers I TIRED OF PLAYING A MMO ANTI-SOCIAL LIKE (lol)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.