Looking for guild (23k AF)

honestly don’t care if the guild is endgame or not, just looking for some people to play with (although it would be preferable if at least a few people could do endgame content).

https://www.realmeye.com/player/Psylnce

I’m in college so I might not have a consistent play schedule but ill be on at least a couple hours a day

I’m relatively new to rotmg but I want to farm harder bosses with a guild, also have a lot of free time with school.

I’d suggest making a new topic of your own instead of piggybacking off someone else, it takes barely any time.

If you’re still looking, DM me on discord at Wow#9919. I think we’d be the perfect guild for you since we are partnered with two other guilds and each guild has its own level of playing (i.e o3s and voids vs. lots of cults and court dungeons vs. mainly farming).

We’re very active and our only req is somewhat high activity (depends on the guild which you end up joining). Almost all pops and events (were going to have a big PPE contest) are open to anyone in the discord.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.