Looking for guild that runs dungeons somewhat frequently

Heyo! I am a realm player that’s been around for a little bit, maybe a year or two. I’d love to have a guild that’s somewhat active since most of my friends don’t understand realm or just refuse to play with me. I have a 6/8 knight, and am using him to max my other charas, an archer, wizzy, and warrior. Knight’s got around 1,000 base fame, and my other guys will probably live to get around 700. I can’t rush or clear tombs, but I do understand how to do them clean. I’d like to think I’m decent at shatters, but all I’ve ever done are public ones, so I could use a little tutorialing there. I don’t really cheat, may occassionally purchase items if I’m tired of farming for them. Central time zone. I’m on all 7 days of the week, but I alternate computers so sometimes I can’t run certain dungeons w/o lagging out. I’m happy to donate pots for keys. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Oh yeah, main server is USMW2, but I can switch if necessary.

No Tears Just Dreams is recruiting right now!

should I message you? or…

Yes please haha

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.