Looking for guild?

Back due to Quarentine purposes… Although this has reignited my love for the game! I’m mainly USMW/USW Player, with a few years of experience

My Characters As of this post

1. Warrior - 856 Alive 8/8

2. Ninja - 905 Alive 8/8

3. A whole bunch of 0/8-2/8 characters I plan on maxing for LH runs

I have above average experience when it comes to endgame dungeons like Nest, Shatts, Tomb, etc, with a high amount of experience in cult/voids.

I would be interested in talking in VC, but mainly just looking for an active group of people that I can just run with!

Mitochondria might be the place for you! It’s our 7th time around, and while we’re not quite a full guild yet, we’re trying to recruit like minded individuals and we’re all active in our own rights. We hope to achieve a full guild once more, so that there’ll always been people playing at any given time. Until that happens, we’re a laid back guild of friends and family.

Poi poi gang is recruiting, we are friendly but mostly banterous. We are active in game and discord, we have no reqs so you’re welcome to join!

https://www.realmeye.com/guild/KINGDOMOFNEPH
useast is our server, we have discord

We’re rebooting our guild and would love you to be apart of it!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.