Looking for people to tomb with

So basically i do tombs…alot
so much so that i have trouble finding people to it with…
so here i am trying to look for people to tomb with ig

reqs:
pitch in (donate 1 life or more)
good tomb experience (can do clean or even rush)
very active (so whenever i get a seller i can pm you)
good tomb class (i dont like ranged, especially dbow archer so bring melee please)
no trolling and follow directions
don’t leech

contact info:
rotmg ign: Temmez (pm me whenver im on ig)
discord: Temmez#1358

q&a:

q: where do you get tombs
a: i buy tomb from sellers for 3 lifes on realmeye(and no i have never scammed before)

q: how much tombs do you do a day?
a: at least 5 or more a day depending if i get sellers or people to do with (i mostly solo but that takes a long time so i prefer to do it with people)

q: when are you on to do tombs
a: usually 4pm - 8pm during school days and pretty much whole day from 9am - 1 am on nonschool days
(Pacific TIme Zone)

q: how does it work?
a: if you meet the reqs ill add you to my friends list and whenever i get a seller ill pm u
its more frequent than you think, and oh also i have a discord tomb server but it doesn’t have enough people (or active people) to really use rn so ye :confused:

if you have any more questions feel free to ask
pretty cheesy forum eh?

You’re way too picky to be asking people for help.

Doesn’t seem picky at all, aside from the preference for melee.

any tips to make it more favorable then?

Make it less like a business arrangement, but honestly, you should just find some people in your guild to do them with you. I doubt you’ll be able to find some random person ready to do tombs at any instant.

any guild suggestions?

I have no idea. But around 4 years ago, I was in the same boat as you. I just found 2 of my close friends, made sure each of us would pay 1 life (we recompensated each other in the end so that nobody would go negative), and then ran tombs for God knows how long.

Your guild definitely has good players in it, so if none of your friends want to run tombs with you, you can always just ask them. Don’t get too stuck on the thought that you should only run tombs with specific people, just make sure that they chip in to pay and you should be fine (I don’t think this would be a problem, though, if you’re staying within your own guild).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.