Looking for strong, active, high fame players to help us become amongst the best in RotMG. [EUWest]

๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“๐“น๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ!
We are a not full but we are a rapidly-growing guild made up of experienced players, located primarily in EUWest. Despite being small we are still moving fast up the leaderboards currently sat around the top 90. The good come but the best stay, thanks to our staff team we will be amongst the best very soon.

We are striving to become one of the top guilds on the server (eventually the world) and therefore we really emphasise the Idea of being active (not only in game but also on our guild discord). If you are a in a guild which is dying and want to bring a few along with you just let me know.

Requirements :
-Must be an active player with discord.
-Be a respectable individual.
-10k alive fame across all your characters.
-Orange Star or above.
-2 8/8s minimum.
These requirements are flexible and can be negotiated over discord : )

Benefits of joining Apostle include:
-A friendly community of reliable people.
-Private mid-high tier dungeon runs.
-Giveaways
-Guild Challenges

If youโ€™re interested in joining please contact any of the following people
-NotNoraaa#7899 (Nora)
-Kacper_mn#3254 (Kacper)
Or Contact me (Grulohk) through realmeye.

Thank you for reading and we look forward to meeting you in Apostle! :heart:

*Added main server to the title

Good luck on the climb for one of the best guilds c: hope to see your guild up there soon!

also if you want the main server removed just let me know or you can edit it yourself I think.

Thankyou comrade

still looking for members? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.