Losing connection to server

Okay title explain most of it but, I am losing connection to the server so often it’s ridiculous! I am literally entering a dungeon and every 15 minutes or so I’ll disconnect and it’s getting fairly frustrating. I am using browser to play as my flash does not work.

Please Help!!!

Okay well Browser isn’t the best idea to use and will pretty much always be laggy. I suggest you try to use flash and look up ways to get it to work but steam is also a good program to use (Which is what i use). But if your lagging still, it could be because…

1. Your Internet
  2. Your Hardware
  3. Game Options

If it may be because of internet, I suggest closing tabs, and monitoring where the wifi is being used in your household. Ethernet is a good solution for internet lag and will give you faster speeds.

If it may be because of your hardware, well there is only some solutions to that.

Solutions

1. Close tabs that are taking up RAM.
  2. Upgrade your Hardware.
  3. (More if your PC is clogged up with programs and storage) Get some anti-virus program which can give you access to clean your computer for better gaming gameplay.

If it may be because of your game options, then i suggest you optimise your options to where it best suites you for no lag.

Hope this helps!

We get it you play on steam.

Does that bother you? I really don’t think anyone cares if i play steam. Doesnt really make a difference to their lives. I’m just trying to help a dude with his problem and you’re picking on me because i mentioned the fact that I use the steam platform for playing realm? I’m just suggesting his options and you have a problem with that?

I think you should learn how to keep things to yourself.

This is one of them.

Overreaction much, was trying to point out how you always mention you play on steam, in every post :unamused:

I’ll be honest, I have mentioned it in the past but you have also picked on me in the past too about topics I’ve commented on. Lets just try and get past this and move on.

turn off hax

I can’t use steam either or flash both corrupted on my computer :tired_face:
@fewftjfhjs I don’t hack, I have been accused of hacking so many times it’s annoying but my internet is poo and I rubber band way to much and my computer is kinda broken so maybe I just have to stick it out :c

Thanks Though :slight_smile:

Could you re-download them?

I’ve tried so many times even getting people who have a lotta knowledge about steam and all that and absolute nudda :confused:

Does your computer have viruses?

No it’s just been dropped many a time!

then get an SSD

What is that?

Ahhh might try it

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.