Losing in Realm of the Mad God

kinda hard to do since marble stones shoot rainbow gummies that give you aids. on top of boid being absolute cancer that forces you to take more risks, and as a result get hit more.

Guys, I’m dying. Again. Realm hates me, I swear.

I really need donations to survive, since I have no rebuilding capacities whatsoever. Can anybody spare some old tops or pots for me?

I know you’re not a run of the mill beggar in usw2. Send me a DM on discord geof14++ #1718 (any other dms will be ignored) about time and place, as well as what you’re looking to play next (I think i have nearly one extra set of tops for every class.)
(And if you’ve got more time I can run dungeons with you, idk after losing my own 8/8 archer lost halls became not fun)

Just take a pali, get it to t10/t4/t10/t4 gear and max dex or att, then do cults. Save the life and convert the mana into life. Once you have a decent amount, buy old tops and max def, then start maxing rainbow stats by running easy glands dungeons (don’t bother with vit, get wis through udls over labs), then once you’re more comfortable with the game, run cults to amass life for your next death. Before you buy tops or max life/mana make sure you have enough wealth to buy old tops and max def for your next character. Always plan for the next character. I would recommend sticking with more survivable classes (pally, necro, priest, knight if you have enough wealth to max def, or wizards) for now, until you become more comfortable playing. Also, nexus earlier than later, (if you are unsure of a situation, nexus), always try to dodge, and nexus if you are about to get hit with a shotgun unless you know you can take it, and even then, maybe nexus. Basically don’t take risks, because you can always do the dungeon again, but not if your char is dead :slight_smile:

Edit: try to max spd before doing cults, that way you can stay with the group easier. It might be harder to do cults initially because you are unmaxed, but you’ll get used to it

Edit Edit: *get used to doing cults, not get used to being unmaxed :yum:

I took a quick look through your graveyard. I would suggest not putting any valuable items (WC tops, white bags or STs) on characters that aren’t maxed. And DEFINITELY not on characters that aren’t leveled yet; they die more than maxed characters, and you are far more likely to waste these items.

Remember that T11 weapons, T5 abilities, T12 armors and T4 rings are basically the same in terms of practicality as their WC top counterparts. Sell the WC tops, buy old tops and use the extra wealth to max a character. The Almandine Ring of Wrath that you lost earlier today on your unleveled necromancer could have easily been sold for enough wealth to max your def stat on that character.

Donations might help you somewhat, but you need to know when and where to use your items to make sure that you aren’t throwing away wealth.

Make a couple mules, and then start saving up defense pots. Make a bunch of 0/8 wizards, or whatever class you can farm with, and throw on old tops or gland gear. It’s not worth potting characters until you can fully max def. I looked at your graveyard, and only 1 of your characters has ever maxed def, which is probably why you die so much. Even though maxing def won’t make you invincible, it’ll sure help with staying alive in most situations.

I mostly have problems with not dying up to the point I get bored of the game and stop playing. You have it better than you know kiddo.

/boomer out

He’s only ever had 1 6/8 and he’s never had a character with over 800 base fame so maybe he does need tips.

The game is simple. Do snake pits do sprite worlds do udls do abysses. Dont spent money (looks like you already have looking at your graveyard) on gear do cems be in a filled realm call horse and borderline leech cem. Gear isnt nearly as important as you think. T10-T12/13 barley has any difference you dont need the best gear you could easily play your entire life in rotmg with godland dropped items. Honestly you shouldn’t be struggling this much… You have a rare pet with heal magic heal. If this doesn’t work for you to be brutally honest you might just wanna quit and find a different game. Also stop doing lost halls and end game content stick to the god land tiered dungeons. RN how the economy is you could literally 8/8 doing snake pits and sprite worlds the games easier then ever.

yes i can give items i quit the game

i have lots good stuff

or i dont even know if its still good becase i have not played in so long but yeah

like deca ring

respond asap

Deca is valuable so ye just hand over all of it to him

As lots of people have said don’t put ur valuable stuff on unmaxed characters, i think i’m more poorer than you but i just lvl my characters to lvl 20 and make a bunch of wizards and i think i’m doing ok rn

Here’s some advice from me (ree), just do low tier god lands dungeons first once you reach level 20 (such as sprite, snake pit, udl). then go for abyss of demons, toxic sewers, and manor of the immortals. ignore WC and other event dungeons until you are at least 4/8. After getting to 6/8 I recommend doing tombs and ocean trenches if you can. Shatters and cult runs I wouldn’t really recommend since they are rather hard and can result in a death if you’re not careful enough.

also, perhaps try being more paranoid when it comes to hp and status effects. What I mean by this is if you are about to get shotgunned, then just nexus, it’s not worth the risk of dying for whatever loot you want tbh.

I almost survived cults as lv 9 to start, I can survive anything

Ooh deca ring pm me when you’re on

I sent you a message on realmeye. Read it and just send me a response on here if Im not in game. My discord is Benghis#2023 if you wanna message me on there instead.