Lost Halls 2.0

Just a small thought on the current golem room, it’s a little too punishing for melees, the only draggable enemies are the Tormented Golem (which ends up sitting in the middle of the room, undraggable), and the Golem of Anger.

The best way I found to handle it currently is to get behind a sadness golem to push it out of that room, or try to push it into a corner, but both options don’t end up working smoothly; and the anguish golems are dangerous to get close to due to the petrify shots.

I think to make it more melee-friendly, either the sadness golems should still maintain distance, but at a minimum of 3/2.5 tiles (such that the 3.5 range of tiered swords is enough, and it’s easier to get behind them), or the anguish golem should be slightly draggable - perhaps it’s circular movement path could go towards the player x(0.33?) tiles when hit?

Then again, I didn’t have A.S.S/Csword, so it might be fair.
Also, I don’t have any recordings, so this is from recent memory and might be slightly incorrect, but I hope the points are still valid :spaghetti:

Why is this relevant here?

nobody has responded to me

Post has been updated with the newest changes!

Wow all those things item changes, every single one of these are now worth it and will be used more often
especially sourcestone
I mean +110 to both hp and mp AND +6 spd?

sword change from:

to:

Also

t0 = old void bow, t1 = new void bow

new void bow will be best dps at all times unless i did something wrong

new bloody surprises gets out dps’d by the old bloody surprises :rage:

@Kiddforce

Am I 1year late?

Oops, I copied the last Update which also had 2017 for some reason huh…

Fixed both anyway.

I’ll put it down to the fact I wrote the first update in a panic because PT had already started and this one because I wrote it at 3 AM and have not slept since.

Time to farm for the better spec.

In solo play sure, but if you were to use the cloak near a Paladin…

WHAT

Cool.
Here’s a graph showcasing these changes (darker colors indicate old DPS)

In other words, yeah, though a direct nerf when soloing, it’s more of a buff in a group with a Paladin. So that’s cool.

Too bad you don’t get a bone dagger on Testing if you play Rogue, though.
Would’ve made this worth it…

good

Moist.

christ, those buffs are op as shit

I havent gotten 0 from a LH in months. Its not hard to reach SB espectially with phases like pati phase and circling void. Game shouldnt change so that nubs can get loot easier

Would anyone mind providing a picture of the “Eye of Marble” (new Marble Seal sprite)?

voidbow is now really good to use with nil b/c closer range + more def
:thinking: a dungeon set that makes sense to wear altogether? WHAT?

Dude I have fairly bad computer. With the usual 50+ people maybe half, probably less, of my hits register if I use a staff class.
Having a fast pc shouldnt be a requirement to get loot from halls.

Making the dungeon harder to complete would be a much better way to ensure that only the people who deserve it get loot.