Lost Halls 2.0

First off, Lost Halls 2.0 is great, 2nd off, you can’t even call those games competition, RotMG is waaaay more popular, and lastly it takes a lot to balance and think this all out, making a new dungeon can take months, reworking dungeons can take twice as long because you want to balance it without taking the actual core attributes of the dungeon away

I didn’t say it wasn’t.

The best argument when you have none: “You can’t call those competition because my game is more popular” LOL.

You apparently don’t know how game cycles work or competition. Of course realm is more popular, it is released. Both games I mentioned are in Closed Alpha. Darza’s Dominion is soon to be released on PC. In Unity. With active development and no pay to win crap or “We release chest events when we say we won’t and hey there’s another mystery box.” Better/new/different/fresh experience than realm and no lag? Count every veteran player who was tired of OP pets and bullshit from kabam/deca in when DD releases. SB is under NDA and different than Realm but will still compete and pull people from Realm with their unique systems and non-pay-to-win bullshit.

Would love to see your reference for game developers saying it takes twice as long to balance already created content. Content is the name of the game in any game. Especially in a f2p browser game. But yes, take a year to balance a dungeon because you nitpick it to death. And I’m not discrediting their work, the dungeon is 100 times better. Having done 1000+ halls on my main, I’m excited to see how the discords adjust and what it feels like on prod. Still doesn’t change the fact that people are blind to the lack of updates because they put out chest events and boxes to appease the kids. But hey, don’t forget to buy your skins in the mystery boxes. 149 boxes minimally in 4 months.

Let me just say, I haven’t played survived by but from what I hear it is filled with pay walls and is comparable to a mobile game
Darza’s is just a worse smaller game that doesn’t compare to RotMG

Also how long have you played this game? Just curious, if you’ve been playing for let’s say… a month or two your opinion on this game will matter to me, (lol it still would matter, just not as much) it’s hard to tell because of your star color you could be a brand new noob or a later light blue and have an actually valid opinion on this game

Absouletely false. I’ve sunk 100+ hours into the game in under a month and there is no pay wall for any of the content.

Again, you aren’t in the closed alpha and have no idea what new content they’re bringing to the table.

Sheep.

Insulting me because you’re wrong and feel some sort of need to stick up for deca and their 149 mystery boxes in under 4 months. Feel free to DM me if you’d like to continue the chat because you clearly have nothing more to add and are going off-topic.

I’m not insulting,
I’m just saying 100 in less than a month is a lot, how is that an insult?

You are just obstinately opposing RotMG for one dungeon and listening to nothing I say? HOW AM I THE ONE BEING STUBBORN???

Keyword is nothing. You’ve said nothing. See below. All unsubstantiated and hogwash. Reported your posts for off-topic and opened my DMs if you’d like to continue to be wrong. Done responding and will report any other posts you make. Have a good day and maybe learn to actually have a constructive conversation without reaching for insults and unsubstantiated claims because you’ve never even touched the games I mentioned. It’s okay to not stick up for your favorite game on their bullshit. Really, it is.

But I will stick up for them becaus I love LH 2.0!
It is an amazing update when I played it in public testing and went from being a stupidly hard dungeon to a very fun manageable dungeon!

State why you think this update is terrible and I may consider your opinion

(Also I understand that I haven’t give any reasons either, I’m waiting for you to in order to comment on your complaints as this is not an argument with the starting reason being LH 2.0 is good but rather the original statement was that LH 2.0 is bad)

Also Darza’s dominion isn’t in clos d aloha it has been released for months

Please tell me what’s wrong with that, just gonna start here

He’s only posted on two thread, on of which automatically closed over a year ago
Clearly he has not updated his star since then or simply doesn’t play anymore

I don’t like the fact that the cultists have a black square when teleporting as it feels very unnatural and odd. Honestly I have no problem with them being completely invisible.

They are becoming shadows and moving, I think it is cool

The goal of that change was to provide a tell to players who play with shadows off and prevent unfair deaths as much as possible.

It might not be the most aesthetically pleasing change but in my opinion having an odd movement animation is better than a death you can’t see coming.

I was thinking if the void bow is becoming a bit overpowered. It deals more dps and has more range than a ninja with a sadamune (thats mainly because of the extra dex that the archer gets from his quivers).

I understand that the 2 classes have different pros and cons, and that i am comparing a tier weapon with a UT, but for me it feels that the archer with a void bow will be always better than ninja except from speed.

Btw, in front of the other void whites, armor of nil seems a bit weak. I would suggest the following stats:

• +22 def
  • +40 hp
  • -5 spd
  • -2 dex

for what it’s worth, UT bows (not tiered, although they’ve gotten much better in recent times) have always been kinda broken, since they had to be, at the very least, balanced compared to dbow, never mind better, taking into consideration the rarity and difficulty of the boss it comes from. Doombow destroys shit from a comfortable 7 tiles away, and comes from one of the original (?) godland dungeons, making it one of the easier whites to get. Personally, I’d be fine if dbow got nuked back to, say, 25% RoF (3/4 its current RoF), or lost its piercing and got 50% RoF with 300-400, and all the bows shifted accordingly. Also, even though archer & huntress don’t have the speed of ninja, they do have access to slow and paralyze to make up for something that isn’t that much of a setback to begin with, since they have such a comfortable range with piercing to boot. Personally, I think almost all daggers need a buff, since the rare and sought after cdirk is still a shitty csword for the dagger classes. Stinger is also pretty nice, until you realize dbows have 2 more range, still pierce (albeit with 33% RoF) and have just under 3 times the base damage. Or maybe both swords and bows need a nerf, idk.

All other bows except void bow are arguably balanced compared to ninja, with ninja generally having higher dps and speed but shorter range.

An archer with dbow has considerably lower dps than a ninja till 88 def and the low RoF of the dbow makes it that you lose a lot of dps if you miss just one shot.

The previous high dps bow, the leaf bow, is nearly identical with the katana regarding dps with the exceptions leaf bow does not pierce and has higher range.

Void bow though, is clearly better in every way than the katanas (except from void and sulen blades regarding the dps).

The thread is about lost halls, dagger classes maybe deserve their own post, but as you mentioned them in your comment I will say that I generally think they are fine as is (as they are ability based classes, like priest and mystic)

Darzas literally has revives for gold

But in their defense they give out free gold every day

The shadows are suppose to take the shape of the cultists, not become a black square…
:confused: