Lost Halls 2.0

Will HP scale change things much?
Does soloing marble Colossus
Have same feeling doing it with a group?

Tbh none of the items need to be changed. The only reason why players under appreciate it so much is because they arent using it for the right purpose. It’s suppose to be a set ffs, not a separate items. And when you don’t use items for the right purpose, you don’t get the desired affect of having the item fit in with whatever set you are wearing. Idk why people keep complaining that these items are weak, because it’s pretty op when all of it is worn together.

Besides that, pretty excited to see what marble defender does. This should prevent crashers activating boss now.

Boo, spectral sentry should be kept the way it was since it actually made things difficult and added a sense of panic and excitement. Any other deaths in LH would be the result of carelessness but not dying to spectral actually requires skill, which should be something that the dungeon greatly employs, weeding out those who are weaker and leaving only the stronger people.

Thankfully not as boring as before now. It really was an eyesore seeing grey tiles for 30 minutes.

It’s basically a doom bow that’s less effective against high def enemies in turn for a better fire rate, except it has nearly 1 tile lower range. IMO it should at least be slightly better than the doom bow just like shatters UTs are better than lower difficulty UT rings.

Agreed.

If you have the Dbow & Leaf combo, there’s no point in using Void bow atm (besides flexing). For a UT that drops from the “hardest dungeon in the game”, it sure it lackluster when compared to other UT bows that drop from easier dungeons. Even Tshot is better at clearing and farming in general.

I totally agree with you, The Omnipotence Ring is literally made to be the end game ring. It is supposed to be superior against all rings in the game because it’s in the toughest dungeon, drops from the toughest boss (Literally the end game boss) and the chance of you getting it is literally like an event white. This really needs a 80 hp and mp buff. 100%.

Do you guys have a time that you can share for when testing will be open?

If its not open yet, it will be open very soon, since it says LH 2.0 testing is from March 20-22 in the testing status.

Well, no. I agree that it should be better than it currently is, but it was not made to be the absolute best ring that objectively surpasses all others. It’s meant to be the most well-rounded ring, while other endgame UT rings are still a bit better for specialized purposes (Crown for DPS, Gemstone for mana, etc.). It will likely get buffed, but making it the best ring in the game just due to rarity is not going to happen, that’s just poor balancing.

guess I’ll die uwu

Memes aside, I’m super excited to test this out, especially with smaller groups - as that is, after all, the targeted playerbase, i dare say.

Quick question on the time: with “later today”, is that close to 3 hours after this post, or…?

Probably not, I dare guess. I mean, going up against a titan like that alone has a different atmosphere than with a group, you know?

Stop trying to quicken the rate of power creep. LH is not going to be the hardest dungeon in the game since DECA is bound to release new dungeons, so either way, it’s should stay the way it is.

What about the sb threshholds?
Currently its incredibly frustrating if you spend 40 minutes on a run and end up with nothing.

only ever done 2 lost halls and dont plan on doing more because i barely ever play realm

but i respect the work that has been put into the improving the dungeon

Why are you calling me a creep? i’m literally just talking about which items I think should be buffed? Uh?

Might wanna reread his message mate.

Oh lol sorry I thought he was calling me a creep xd

Didn’t know that lmao, I read too quickly. Brb gonna dispose some chromosomes cuz I got to much atm.

na you get like 100 fame

We’ll likely review the overall drops with potions and equipment as well as the thresholds, though HP scaling should also help ensure that every class gets an opportunity to deal sufficient damage.