Lost Halls 2.0

There’s ASS for that, it has much more dps than Colo considering you miss most your shots unless the monster does not move at all

Yes it is a direct upgrade of nile, however, how much rarer is Omni than Nile? Read the original LH document, it’s meant to be that one god-tier item in the game, the one on production is currently a massively toned-down version of the original. Plus, Nile is a fairly common ring, yet people don’t use it often, with Expo being considered much more viable.

What class do you use colo(sword not sheild) on. As for omni, I think it needs a direct change in what it does entirely. Truthfully, I think it should just be a pure hp/mp ring giving 110 or 120 of each

I mean mp is kind of pointless on a lot of classes considering most people have near max legendaries or better which allows them to perma ability. They should just rebalance it so it’s more viable, such as switching some of the numbers around(especially vit and wis, I dislike how those are the two stats with +6)

Anyone know where to go to actually try to complete a LH?

That could work. I use colo on an ogmur knight, which is why pixie is better in almost every aspect since i can armor break high def enemies

+210 hp… :smiley:

Great testing release!

One minor note: When you pop a LH in the guild hall, Guill still says to beware of enemies that target specific classes, might want to remove that to avoid confusion.

why does tormented golem now armor break himself? Im guessing this is to prevent nobody having an ogmur in lh meaning you need to use high dmg/armor pierce weapons in order to hurt it

Don’t have much time to go into this but I feel that the Omni ring stats should be the same it is but change the hp/mp to 100 from 60 OR Have all the stats be +5 and the hp/mp would be 80 oh and also the staff of unholy sacrifice should have a tighter spread with more shots and fire rate or dmg because atm it really is useless but thanks for the polish on LH appreciate all the time you put into it honestly.

They are more of blockades. When you break them there’s just emptiness. It can be used as a ‘safe spot’ if for some reason you wanna sit by a room full of enemies. Decent amount of HP if you’re soloing.

Initial Feeback

Small slime shots are too difficult to see! There are so many and they blend in with the ground too much.

The small Grotto slimes are a tad bit too difficult. Slightly nerf them, perhaps lowering the cap by 1, or slightly lowering their RoF or damage.

Oryx Infantry is a little too on the easy/repetitive side. A few suggestions: The outer circling minions can periodically stop moving then switch directions. The cease in movement is the warning to the players. The inner (or outer) circling enemies can inflict Daze. As of now I kill one or two outer circling enemies then focus on inner and “boss” (Champion of Oryx) basically ignoring almost all of the outer circling enemies.

The Tormented Golem is a huge pushover. Can easily be circled. Then when he’s in the middle of the room his minions make him a bit annoying but he’s still easy, and his last phase is also simple. Like an easy version of the Realm’s Statues. I suggest a slight buff. Maybe added 1 more shot when he’s in middle of room. Adding grenades that slow when he’s in chase mode.

Players keep destroying all the spawn room towers/walls and dragging. Perhaps implement a mechanism that doubles/triples/quadruples the secondary towers/walls when the first one dies to give more time to clear the first room before being dragged on from behind.

Room “randomness” should be upped a bit more I think. I’m really enjoying that factor (although the Slow towers really vamp up the difficulty in some areas! Slow tower + slime room = death). Is it possible to have a combination of things like ice on floor AND breakable walls on side? Stuff like this. Maybe it exists but I haven’t seen it yet.

Now for some side notes not about LH2.0. So far the public testing setup is brilliant. Start maxed, start with tops, free pet setup. Very efficient for testing. New friend list is looking great. Good fit with the overall new theme of tabs and aesthetics. When you whisper a friend it now focuses chat! Thank you. However the new Friend icon button next to the Nexus/options key is covering the Nexus button and that is very annoying. When I click my Nexus button I expect to be Nexused, not have my Friend List pop up.

So far so good. Note that I have mostly solo’d for a few hours as most players immediately die or rush and die/nexus. There are wayyyy too many rogues just rushing constantly. It’s almost annoying. I can’t get a group together at all. It’s really difficult to test HP scaling when there are little to no players who don’t Nexus/Die right away. It’s like they’re allergic to killing enemies and only want to rush (but can’t succeed even 5% of the time, if that).

Anyone actually running lost halls properly that I could tag along with? I’d like to actually try out more than the first few rooms before everyone decides to suicide.

please tell me if this is supposed to happen it is not related to lost halls but related to pets i know at lvl 90 pet shouldnt heal +80 but the pet does for some reason in abyss. it healed normal +69 in nexus

Been playing on and off, doing just LH. The problem is finding one which does not end up being me soloing it, which gets tedious pretty quickly. I never have to open one myself, there’s normally one open, which a handful of people go into, half of whom die almost immediately, some seemingly deliberately.

Others rush ahead through one or more rooms, leaving me behind. Sometimes they die sometimes they leave, sometimes they keep going a while. It does not matter much as inevitably I am left on my own, and the dungeon is pretty tedious played like that.

It shows two problems. First it’s impossible to test it if people don’t stick around, which is partly a consequence of it being easy to make a char, very easy to open another dungeon. This is a flaw in testing though, which should not be a problem in prod. It just makes it hard to get a sense of how it will play when released.

The more serious problem is it seems to be very easy to rush, for some chars (rogues mostly), even with only a maxed rare pet. If teleport is disabled this means it will end up like Shatters often is, with the first or third boss rushed, leaving slower players stuck behind a wall of enemies.

Rushings not that hard, just watch out for black bois and slimes. The black bois just stick to the sides, then tell right thru em. For slimes, just follow the.pattern of the quiet shots

Yeah, I know that, I just would like to have a group run, I did give the rogue a spin for a bit.

I new it would be easy enough to solo.

Got spooky boi right after I broke the first pillar, he’s much slower now which makes him much easier to avoid. Still scary, but without the earlier randomness of him speeding around corners.

There’s graphical glitches when the tiles start disappearing, not sure if someone mentioned already.