rip u were so close

It works well for SORC
They can efficiently use the wis!
They are helped a lot by the extra survivalbility from the def and hp
They get more blasts from the mp
And they can use the higher dps

(Vit still sucks though)

still no items balancing :((

There are drafts currently in progress, but we weren’t able to finalize them in time for this round of public testing. When/if there’s another before release, item changes will hopefully be included.

OP has been updated with the changes!

In cultist, the range to activate the purple cult minions (the one that unstable) is way too small, you can even hit them with a staff and they won’t move.

There is a pillar that does nothing.

The reason behind it’s split stats it because of it’s name (omni- prefix for basically all) the ring is basically meant to be powerful in ALL ways but the older version proved to be much better at doing that, it’s not really that good in any of it’s stats currently making it useless on a majority of the classes.

White Marble Pillars zap nearby enemies and inflict a status effect in this case it would be Dazed.

Is there a possibility for UTs being completely reworked? I’m not saying all of them but have you guys been planning on removing any and working on them for a bit?

i would hope so because i find issue with some of them

bloodshed ring - >stays on hands of true killer >no att boost >still weaker than bracer >pyra is basically better
really though, is 5 wis and 1 def enough to give up 4 att and 20 hp on pyra?

omni - jack of all trades, master of none

aside from flex purposes, i would use a bracer over both, which is both easier to obtain and overall better in stats.

sourcestone - an endgame level ut that can only be considered “ok”. while the other ut’s from void have a definitive niche, the sourcestone in particular is incredibly average.

other than that, i think the rest of the ut’s are actually pretty cool, but it’s the rings in particular that need work.

Wow ur back

Isn’t 2.0 easier to solo though. Because in a solo, MC would have less health?

2.0 was made so it would be endgame difficulty but at the same time manageable no matter how many people were in the dungeon and also so that public LHs were actually possible (Hey! With this mindset they may rework Shatters! Nest has actually been the most plausible and balanced of the three in my opinion till now, that is, speaking about it being a Public dungeon and not a Discord raid)

Nest has the same problem as the halls, public nests are impossible because no one wants to do them. Public Shatters runs, by contrast, happen quite often.

I nearly did a 4 person nest (had to nexus when queen bee had reeaaalllly low red health :sob:)

Okay, that’s one example of a fairly successful public Nest. But, how many successful public Shatters have you done? How many realms have you seen where the Nest event, just like the Halls one, goes untouched?

I personally have done exactly one public Nest that was even moderately successful, and have done maybe 7 unsuccessful public Nests. By contrast, I’ve done probably 3 successful public Shatters (more if you count those opened in nexus), and many, many more failed public Shatts. (yes, I know I’m noob, deal with it)

In my experience, only on a stacked event because Ava was sitting on it

but…

I find that odd. In my experience, maybe 1 out of 10 realms have their Nest events cleared.

I find Shatts to be much easier than the Nest, but I guess that’s just me.
I’ll never get that dagger without joining a stupid discord :cry:

It happens more often when you give them a push (aka I destroy all the mini hives and then call it pointing out the lack of mini hives)