Lost Halls Chest Event! [31st Aug to 6th Sep]

Copied from an update to Deca’s Reddit topic:

MotMG 2018 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)

what a shit event. didn’t even put in the effort to have chests for all 3 bosses so we’d have the option to do the ones we wanted. was really looking forwards to this, now I won’t be doing LH until the event is over.

Just announced in-game:

I think I’d call it “standard”, with chest dropping basically the same items as the boss for a double loot chance but nothing wildly extra in there - and the standard other Motmg fare.

MG token x2 a bit measly when Ice Cave had a x3, though ofc could be higher drop rate who knows. But really anyone who’d seriously wanted to grind for MGs probably should have done that already in the faster dungeons.

It sounds like the chest is meant to open the Void automatically - so I guess that is a good thing? (Maybe that’s the thing currently not working as planned.)

Summary for y’all
All LH tops for armour, no weapons
ENTIRE MBC SET
Trickster ST Prism
Life and Mana
Normal MOTMG stuff like mys pots and tokens
Sun Set

Not great if you ask me :[

I’m looking forward to seeing all the graves on realmeye front page due to this Lost Hall event :slight_smile:

Loot table?

greedy bluestars asking for void whites… smfh

1. you should be thankful to the fact that you even get the chance for MBC white bags
  2. it opens the portal to the void right after MBC dies. So no more cults.
  3. night mare pet skin like wtf

Oh dear… I should have just used all my loot boosters on the ice cave event. Saving them was a mistake

Lmao all these people complaining. Like do you really have all the mbc whites x50? Hell even new tops? If you got ones from sunstice quest and havent lost them already…
Besides its called Losh Halls event for a reason, Cultist Hideout and The Void are different dungeons.
Plus realm players dont have luxury of doing voids cus no1 brings vials into the realm lmao.

Also yes, after chest is killed void gets auto popped.

what a shitty event, was hopping for cult event so i would get the full set but no instead they give us mbc chest and it doesn’t even drop the t13 weapons …

Honestly, standard isn’t what we were looking forwards to. They could’ve added a chest to cult so we could do split event runs, but nope. Just a standard and pretty boring event.

This event honestly makes me want to kms. But what can I do? Just complain, but doesn’t make a difference. Just have to deal with it…

the lost halls doesn’t drop t13 weapons, void does so why would the chest?

The chest has drops based from the mbc, he drops the T14 Armor aswell. That’s why it doesn’t drop T13 Weapons because the mbc doesn’t drop.

I got this thicc horse in first chest (I love motmg)

lmao crappier than any other events tbh

Suprised it doesnt drop deca rings.

was it a cult event or lost halls event? it was fucking lost halls, stop complaining about not getting loot from another dungeon

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.